53

The day after the semen on the dress fiasco, Michelle sat on her tv, wearing a warm and cozy sweater with a nice cup of coffee and a blanket covering her cold feet. She hugs herself tight as the warmth embraced her from the shivers of the cold breeze.

Everything is ok........... until a knock on the door.

Michelle opened the door and saw an attractive looking man, he gave her a sinister smirk that she felt adrenaline making a sudden rush from her; He pushed her down to the living room table as her long curls touched the floor without messing it up as the wooden antique gets crushed. The poor girl groaned in pain as tears stream down her her face, and it lead to chandler seeing is damaged fiance; he looked up at the man and said, "Blake?"

Blake smirked at him and he says, "Hi cutie. Long time no see."

Michelle kept crying and chandler ran towards her, "You OK, baby girl?"

"No. Probably not." Michelle says, in a hoarse and sobbing voice. Chandler touched her chocolate chip cheeks and looked at blake as he asked him, "What did you do to her?"

"I only pushed her to the ground," Blake says, "In fact, it seems like she's a coffee table edition"

"Blake....." Chandler says to him, "how could you? Why'd you hurt her?"

"I......."

"She's my FIANCE! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE."

Blake looked at him in shock and asked, "You're engaged?"

Chandler nodded as Blake lets the guilt flow in to him when he looks at the floor. He slowly carried her and took her to the bedroom.

Damn Blake, you damaged Chandler's future wife.

Damn.