The End?

THANK YOU! (Please read) 

Honestly, thank you all for reading these imagines, the book has finally come to an end. So please be on the lookout for the second Imagine book, that should be republished by now. 

The only joy I have in life is writing for you guys.  I am thankful to have this many reads on a simple imagine book.  It is truly amazing that my weird, sad 5 Seconds of Summer imagines can have so many reads, as well as readers. 

Thank you all for commenting as well as requesting.  Without all the requests this book will not exist and I would have given up on it years ago.  So thank you. 

As for the people waiting for your imagines to be written, it is either in this book or the next one.  But it will be published one time or another. I do promise you that. I know I make a lot of promises but this one is something that I will keep. I go through all messages and comments to make sure there is no imagine request left unseen.  

I also want to say is that you guys have seen me grow as a writer as well as a person, I have posted; and deleted some parts of this story that dealt with personal moments I was going through.  It warms my heart that you guys cared and talked to me, as well as making sure that I was okay.  You guys are truly amazing.  

You all mean the world to me, no matter if we have talked on here or somewhere else. You all are beautiful and worth more than you give yourself credit for.  never think you are not worth anything.  Because of a loner girl who uses writing as a vent, you mean something to me. No matter if someone mocks you or makes you feel bad about yourself, they are just covering up their own issues by picking out yours. EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL! NO MATTER WHAT! 

And I am so happy that these imagines had been read and cherished in a bigger way than I imagined (lol). 

SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.  JUST KNOW ANY OF YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ANYTIME I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.  

Also if you ever feel alone and that you have no one to talk to you, or you think no one cares enough to listen.  I care and I will always be here for any of you that need someone.  I never judge anyone based on how they are feeling or anything, because I personally don't like to be judged.  Anything you say to me will be between you and me.  So if you ever need someone do know I am here for you. 

Much love x 

Meg