Ashton & Michael || Aly

A L Y 

Ashton stayed sitting between Michael and I as he stayed focused on the film playing on the TV. This was meant to be a romantic evening between the couple, not the couple and the obvious third wheel.  Glancing over to Michael I can't help but glare, this is utterly his fault.  He has always had a hard time telling his friends no but seems to be able to look me dead in the face as I hold a fluffy puppy and mutter the words quite easily. He rather watch me cry for days over a puppy that could have a wonderful life with us than have his friends mad at him. My arms stayed crossed over my chest as I glared at him so hard I hoped he would combust. He looks back to the TV as Ashton busts out in laughter.  If I could get away with murder I would kill him. 

I look towards the TV as well hoping I would be able to catch just a few minutes of it.  But as Ashton pushes the empty bowl onto my lap I know it would never happen.  Leaning over towards him I whisper: "what?" 

"Popcorn refill" he demands not moving his eyes from the screen.  His fucking kidding right?  When his eyes lock into mine and soon shift to the bowl I know he isn't.  I sit there in pure shock, this isn't happening, this has to be a prank.  Where is Ashton Kutcher, he needs to come and tell me that this isn't real.  But as he looks at me with annoyance I know this is a reality.  I get up from the couch and watch him and Michael laughs together and whisper with each other.  He literally just stole my date from me...

Entering the kitchen I toss the bowl on the counter.  "I hope he chocks on popcorn" I mutter pacing back and forth.  If Michael wouldn't have mentioned what our plans would lonely ass Ashton wouldn't be here cock blocking me.  As I continue to place the dimmed lights from the living room go fully bright.  They both enter the kitchen smiling talking about the movie. 

"You missed the best part," Ashton gushes. 

"Well, I kinda missed the whole thing.." I snap back.  

"If you and Michael stopped looking at each other through the whole thing you would have been able to watch it." 

I walk towards him with my finger ready to point in his snark-ass face.  Michael soon moves in between us grabbing me by my waist. Ashton faces off as he picks popcorn out of his teeth.  As a cough admits from his lips you smile. Yeah choke bitch

"So, when are we doing this again?" He asks. 

We? We? Excuse me, does he have a mouse in his pocket? Because he surely isn't invited to the next time. Before I can set him straight Michael pipes up telling him next week. I gasp causing them both to look at me.  

"Wouldn't have to worry about me being there," I state Looking directly at Michael. 

"What Why?" 

"I rather not be a third wheel, just like now.  I'm going to go for a drink.  Enjoy the rest of your date," I leave both standing in the kitchen. 

Before I turn to walk away I head Ashton mutter a soft finally as Michael yells my name, declaring I come back.  I can't help but laugh as I walk out.