Luke || Shaidyn Jayde

You were excited to finally be able to make it to one of their concerts. Luke did seem to persuade you more and more over the phone as you tried to explain how you were busy but as you hand the man your ticket you are relieved you came. Heading towards your seat you over hear whispers from girls.

Is that the girl Luke always tweets and talks about?

They would be so cute together.

He seems to be very smitten by her.

They all busted into laughter as one girl used the word smitten. You never paid attention to Luke's gestures but seems they read more into it. Shaking off their comments You finally find your seat. Seating front room is something different for you. You never been to one of their concerts so you're a little nervous of what's going to happen. You notice them as they start walking onto the stage grabbing their instruments. Luke's eyes dart down to you, he smiles. You couldn't help but smile back as your cheeks flush. As the screaming soon dials down his eyes never leave yours. You never realized how much you missed him until now. Michael nudges Luke, you giggle to yourself as you notice a reddish tint spread across his face. He looks away from you, the music starts playing. Soon enough his sweet, angelic voice is heard all in the arena.

You catch yourself singing along to the catchy lyrics. You start to dance to the beat enjoy hearing him along with everyone else. The girls scream louder and louder with each passing beat. You never noticed how happy they were when they walked on stage until today. Glancing towards Luke and notice his eyes are fixed on you. He continues to smile as he finishes the song. Calum begins talking to the fans causing them to scream louder. You couldnt help the smile that grew on your face by just looking at Luke. You watched as he mouthed to you to wait for him after the show, which you nodded.

-

The concert was amazing, everything that was involved in the show was briliant. You couldnt believe how much they loved doing what they were doing. You headed back stage to where the guards guided you to where the guys were. Walking slowly into the room you were engulfed in hug by everyone.

"Missed you so much!" Calum yelled as he hugged you tightly.

"Guys, please let me go" You laughed as their hold grew more and more tighter.

They all soon loosened their grip as Luke just stood beside you with his hands in his pockets as he looked down at the ground. You noticed he has been acting strange since he noticed you in the crowd. The guys soon leave so its just you to standing in the small room. He doesnt say anything as you just stand there.

"Great show tonight." You mutter.

"Yeah, thanks." He says keeping his eyes fixed on the ground.

"I have something to tell you."

You look over at him wondering what he was going to say, hoping it was going to be something that deals with his silence.

"Luke if it's what I think it is then I'll leave and just don't interfere anymore." You had a feeling it was for him to yell at you.

It wasn't something to wanted to tell him but he sounded pitchy durning one practice and you just had to tell him. He seemed a little upset by it but he never said anything. You knew your comment would get you to a place that you didn't want to be.

"What are you talking about?" He asks finally looking you in the eyes.

"The comment I made last band practice I'm sorry. I'll just leave."

You turned towards the door as Luke begin to laugh. "Do you really think that's the reason I have to talk to you.?"

Nodding your head you felt a little embarrassed. You glanced down before Luke placed his fingers under chin raising your head to look at him. His blues eyes pierced into yours "I wanted to talk to you about something really important." Your stomach churned. What does he had to tell you.

"I like this girl, she is then most sweetest person I know. She is drop dead gorgeous and would have any mans heart thumbing."

"Wow she seems like a perfect girl." You sighed knowing he wasn't talking about you even though a little bit of you wished he was.

"Oh see is. And the best thing about it is that she doesn't even know how perfect she is." You look back to him to see he hasn't moved away from you as his hand soon moved towards your cheek. "I just wish she was mine. You know?"

"Why don't you tell her how 'perfect' she is?" You question wondering why he was going on and in about a girl you didn't really want to hear about.

"I just did." He states as his thumb caresses your cheek.

Your eyes widen. What does he mean he just did.

"Y-You already did?"

"Ah yes, and she seems a little shocked by it." He chuckles as your cheeks blush.

He doesn't say anything else as he leans closer to you placing his lips on yours. The kiss was short but sweet everything you imagined it would be. "Be my girl, Shaidyn Jayde?"

"Yes!" you answer placing your hands around his neck. He laughs as you hug him tightly.

Everything was adding up perfect. Your first concert of you best friends band equaled out to having a long time dream come true.