Luke || Amber

This class had to be your favorite class of the day, you never payed attention to what he was saying but who could. He had to be the most attractive teacher you have ever seen, he had his back turned to the class as he started writing some assignment - another thing you will probably fail.

"Okay class" He Australian accent strong as he tried getting the class to pay attention.

Everyone soon turned their attention to him, you couldn't help but stare at him, waiting for him to say something else. You would sometimes declare you didn't understand just so he could go over it again. His black skinny jeans clung to him as he plaid shirt just hung on him. He was one of those cool teachers that everyone loved, he never gave to much homework, he kept his calm with the students. It was every ones favorite class.

'Psst, Amber!" You looked over to your friend.

"What?" You whispered, she knew you had a thing for Mr. Hemmings.

"Here." She handed you a note before she focused her attention back to the front.

You glanced towards Mr. Hemmings hoping he didn't notice anything, luckily for you his attention was fixed on the board as he continued to write something while he spoke. Finally opening the paper you quickly read what she wrote.

Doesn't Mr. Hemmings look hot today, i mean who wouldn't want to hit that. I mean you have told me many times that you wish he would take you on his desk but you know he is probably married. Your luck right. I just wanted to know are you going to ask him for help with the assignment like you usually do, even though you know this stuff better then anyone?

Thank god no one was paying attention to you as you re-read the note. Why did she have to bring that up. You sigh before writting a quick reply. You tried getting her attention as Mr. Hemmings discussed the homework.

"Amber seems you are more interested in passing notes then what I'm teaching."

"its not that -"

"No it is, please stand up and read this such important note."

You stayed frozen, he looked at you waiting for to present him this note. "Go on."

You sighed before standing up. This was going to be the end of everything, you shakily hold onto the paper as everyone stares you.

"Um...Doesn't Mr. Hemmings look hot today, i mean who wouldn't want to hit that. I mean you have told me many times that you wish he would take you on his desk but you know he is probably married. Your luck right. I just wanted to know are you going to ask him for help with the assignment like you usually do, even though you know this stuff better then anyone?

Yes, and oh god yes everyday, but it would be my luck that a gorgeous guy such as him would be married. Probably i love to him talk."

The whole class bust out into laughter as your face turns a bright red. "Enough class!" Mr. Hemmings raises his voice for the first time startling everyone.

He doesn't say anything as he just looks at you as you fiddle with your hands. "Class dismissed, Amber can you stay after i need to have a word with you?"

Everyone starts muttering things about you and Mr. Hemmings before walking out. You slowly walk up to his desk as he just stands beside it. "That note Amber was - "

"It was uncalled for i know, inappropriate, something that shouldn't be stated about an adult. I'm very sorry." You say quickly wanting to get passed the lecture that was coming your way.

But shockingly he starts to laugh, he laugh is cuter then his accent. He steps closer to you causing your heart beat to increase. He places his hand on your cheek as he leans down to you.

"So you want me to fuck you on my desk?" He questions as his hot breath fans your face.

"I've thought about it a couple of times. But you are probably married." You answer looking away from him.

"Nope, could be your luckily day." He smirks as his thumb caresses your cheek."But a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be treated with less respect i rather have you in my bed." He stated as he leaned closer to you. His lips rubbing against yours.

This has to be a dream, Mr. Hemmings, called you beautiful and said he rather fuck you in his bed then on his desk. "Do you want me to kiss you?" He softly spoke.

You didn't answer as you wrapped your arms around his neck as his lips crashed onto yours. It was just as you pictured it. He placed his hands on your hips pulling you close to him, he lipped his tongue into your mouth, you softly moaned into the kiss. He pulled away leaning his forehead against yours.

"When the final bell rings, wait for everyone to leave campus then meet me at my car. We will finish this at my house." You nodded your head agreeing to his instructions.

He swiftly kissed your lips before handing you your backpack from the floor. He walked your to the door opening it for you. He watched as you walked out, he winked at you before closing his classroom door. You started walking to your next class, but stopped as you leaned against the lockers, you brought your hand up to your lips lightly brushing across them not believing Mr. Hemmings lips were against yours not even minutes ago. You couldn't help the grin the spread across your face, you were excited for the end of the day to come as you would go home with your teacher and live out your fantasies.

----------------------

Authors note:

Here you go Amber, i hope you like it. Its a little dirty for my taste on Luke Imagines, but i hope its okay.

If anyone else would like one please let me know, i still take requests.

Please Vote or Comment.

Thanks x