Luke || Suz

Exhaustion.

You always felty this way when returning home from work. It never seemed to amaze how you could just sit around at a desk and get so damn tired.

"Dad! Can I please explain!!"

As soon as you open the door the loud sound of your sons voice rings through the house. You can't believe their were at it again. This makes the third day you have came home to find Luke fussing at your son over something so stupid.

You slowly slipped off your shoes. Heading to your bedroom was the best idea. You knew Luke took things a little to far with punishments. You decided to figure everything out tomorrow.

"Mom!" You groan as your son rushes in your room.

"Tell dad to ease up. Please."

"Suz, their is no easing up when you find your son smoking weed and having sex in the house!" Luke raises his voice as he keeps his eyes on his son.

You rub your temples not knowing what to say or how to handle this. You could never believe that your straight A, soccer team caption son would do such things but thinking back to it peer pressure was hell.

"Luke, can I talk to our son alone?"

Luke doesn't mutter a word as he leaves the bedroom slamming the door behind him. You gesture for your son to take a seat on the bed.

"Is what your father saying true?" You question.

"Yes, but not really." He mumbles losing eye contact with you.

"Explain."

"So you know Noah, my girlfriend?" You nod. "I love her mom and I know I'm just 18 but i do seriously love her. So I know sex is a big deal and I wanted to share the experience with her, but I didn't know dad would come home early. In the end it made her cry and her dad decided to make her dump me."

"Listen, it's tough I know and when I was your age their was 13 year olds having sex and getting pregnant. I don't want you to through your life away. And the smoking weed has to stop now. Do you understand!"

"Yes ma'am." He mumbles standing up pulling you into a hug.

"I decide your punishment tomorrow. Now go to bed." He kisses your cheek before leaving your room.

You finally have piece. It was great to have some kind of silence. You rush into the bathroom. Soon changing into your pyjamas.

"Your letting him off the hook!" Luke's voice is demanding and determined as he rushes into the bedroom.

"No, I will figure out his punishment tomorrow." You mutter as a yawn escapes your lips.

"He smoked weed and had sex in out fucking house and all you can do is let him by with it. DAMMIT SUZ!" You watch as he runs his hand through his hair.

"IM TO DAMN TIRED TO DEAL WITH YOUR YELLING SO JUST STOP!"

He stays silent as he steps closed to you. "I just want the best for him."

"Luke, so do I. But threatening him and always yelling at him isn't the answer. I will talk to Noah's parents and see what I can do. Our son is pretty found of that girl." You mutter as he wraps his arms around you.

"But I just can't believe he had sex in our house."

"Luke don't you remember how we were at that age. Your mom kinda knew what was going on when we went up to your room to "study".

He started to laugh as he stepped away from you. He walked you to the bed as he soon helped you in. "Your not going to bed?" You question as you yawn again.

"Nope, I'm going to go have calm word with my son about protected sex." Luke kisses you before slowly leaving you in peace.