Ashton || Georgia

You stared at him, not believing what you were looking at but as you looked to her you knew that what you thought was going on is what exactly happened. You always believed he was better then this but seeing as she gets off the ground proves that he is as low as everyone else. She adjusts herself before walking past you, you watch as he pulls up his boxers and pants before heading past you.

"What the hell was that Ashton?" you tell making sure to grab everyone else's attention.

"What did it look like?" he snaps, you watch as his eyes stare at you.

That look has nothing behind it. That what you are to him, nothing. You can believe he thinks all of this shit he is doing is okay but it clearly isn't.

"You have a fucking girlfriend!"

"Yes but my 'girlfriend'" he says putting air quotes around girlfriend. "Wouldn't help in that department."

You watch as he turns back around and starts heading towards where ever he was going.

"Sorry Ashton that I'm not some fucking whore that will do anything you want them too!" you fire back.

"Oh really well let me ask Luke what happened last weekend."

He turns around back to you, you feel a lump grow in your throat as he stares at you.

"Well wasn't it that same weekend the same girl that just gave you a blow job you fuck her in her parents bed?" you question.

He doesn't say anything as he stares at you. He thinks he's got shit on you but you always know everything. His face holds no expression, you feel his hand grip your wrist as he pulls you into the room where you found him and the girl. As he drags you in and closes the door you are forcefully shoved up against it.

"Where the hell did hear that?"

"Ash you think you are the only that kind find out things and let's just say your little whore likes to brag about what she has done" you answer back.

He holds you against the door, you know his anger is waiting to over lap but as he takes a deep breath you are shocked at his calming state. "If my girlfriend acted like a girlfriends sometimes this shit wouldn't happen." he mutters.

"Well if my boyfriend wasn't such a whore I wouldn't have to act like this" you snap.

He doesn't say anything as he leans into you. You try to protest his actions but as his lips meet yours you can't help but kiss back. He presses his hips against you as you slip your fingers into his hair. The kiss gets more intense as you let his younger enter your mouth. As you continue to let his you hue explore your mouth you feel him against you. You pull away from him, knowing exactly what he wants but you know that after what has just happened you are not going that far with him.

"Wanna help me out?" he asks. You glance down to his pants and start to blush.

"Ashton" you scowled. "You know I don't do that kind of thing."

"Well a guy can try" he says with a chuckle as he steps away from you.

"You try way to much. You kinky little shit" you saying giggling.

"You know you love it."

"Nope but I do love you!" you mutter as you peck him on the lips and head out of the room leaving him to himself.