Luke || Elora

The sun was slowly setting and you were alone in the soon arising darkness. You were feeling a pure emptiness in your chest. You knew that no matter what you still had a heart but why did everything feel so numb?

A dark cloud covers the shining stars. It was just something you could never understand why things cover such a beautiful thing? You stayed laying back on the grass as the sound of thunder filled your ears. It was going to rain, what a perfect timing.

Your phone started to vibrate in your pocket an you knew who it would be. You know he cared but shouldn't he understand that you just want to be alone....forever.

...

Luke's POV.

I wake up to my phone ringing non-stop. I groan noticing Michael's name. As I except the call and hold the phone to my ear he starts rambling about Elora. I didn't understand why he was calling me and wanting discuss her but as the words missing feel from his lips it all made sense.

"Luke have you talked to her?" His question was something I couldn't answer.

I did talk to her and the talk ended up in our break up but after that discussion I have talked to her since.

"Not since the break up." I mutter as I quickly get out of bed and and start to get dressed.

"Break up? Luke what the fuck.?" Michael snaps. I don't want to hear about my mistake or anything I just want her to be found so I can go back to my sulking.

"I'll find her." That was the last words I spoke to him before hanging up.

I walk out of my apartment as It starts to lightly rain. The sky seems more glumly then it usually does. I get into the car in the perfect time as the rain starts to pick up.

"Dammit Elora." I mutter to myself as I look like a fool driving in the rain.

I try thinking if the places she would have gone. Her parents don't live around here. Mike called me so she can't be with him. I pull over as I start to hit my palms on the steering-wheel. I try thinking of all the places she always told me she loved, just maybe she would be there.

.....

Your POV.

The rain was coming down hard and You didn't know what to do. The feeling of it on your skin felt like it was washing away all your worries. The sound of silence was the best thing to ever enter your ears. You felt a little at peace and You knew this feeling of being alone was going to last longer then the last time.

"Elora!" You sat up quickly as his voice was yelling your name. His figure moved closer to you.

You didn't understand why he was here or why he would care that you were here.

"Come on." He instructs sticking his hand out to you. You shake you head pushing his hand away. "Leave Luke."

"No, I'm not leaving. Everyone is worried about you."

"And let me guess you're not one of them.?" You bitchy tone towards him was all worth it. He deserved any harsh term that you could get out in a little conversation.

He shook his head as he just stuck his hand back out to you. You looked away from him as a flash of lighting brightened up the gloomy sky. He jumped at the sound of thunder as you relaxed to the sound of it.

"If you're not going to come with me then I'll stay her with you." Luke states sitting beside you. You groan annoyed at his presence.

You didn't understand why the hell he was here. He made you feel empty inside. He caused the pain that you endured for weeks before the numb feeling sinked it. He was just probably here to make you assume he cares so he can crush you more then he already has.