Starbucks...

CHAPTER 29

**Might get sexual at the end***

  Demi's POV   

   It's been a week since Mac's trial. Somehow, someone in the court room managed to record me slapping her dad and telling him i'd kill him, and then posted it online. So, naturally, my lovatics are going crazy, they call me momma bear. My Publicist is freaking out, trying to organize all of this talk about me. Whenever she calls me, I barely even listen to her, all she says is how stupid I was for slapping him, then takes it back, then says it again. Every. Single. Time. 

    Me and Mac are downstairs watching Dora the Explorer on t.v. Mac is so into it, she keeps yelling the answers at the t.v even though they can't hear her. "Ding!" My phone lit up with a text.

From: Wilmer 

Hola Hermosa, Can't wait for coffee 

    Shit. that's today? I texted jason asking him to come and watch Mac for an hour. He said he would be there in 5 minutes, I looked at the clock, 2:30. Better start getting ready. "Baby?" Mac looked up at me, "I have to go out for a bit, Jason is coming over to play with you, is that okay?"  Mac's face lit up, she loves Jason. "Yeah!" I laughed, "Okay i'm gonna go get changed..." Mac had already turned her attention back to the t.v show. 

___________________________________________________________________________

         I sat in Starbucks waiting for Wilmer. I had scored a table in the deepest corner where barely anyone could see us. The bell tinkled and Wilmer walked in, he walked over to the counter and ordered something then started to look around for me. When he turnedhis head his jawline became more and more pronounced. Holy shit he's sexy. I bit my lip as feelings for him that I had shoved down came rushing to the surface. I was melting and I hadn't even made eye contact with him. Two hot drinks appeared at the second he made eye contact with me. He smiled, and my stomache flipped. Holy shit. He brought over the drinks and sat down. "Hola hermosa." In that amazing accent. Stay strong Demi. Stay fucking strong. "Hi." My answer was short. But on the inside I was burning. Instead on looking at him I sipped my drink, it was a white mocha. "You remember." I mused. Wilmer chuckled, "How could I forget? You sending me out in the pouring rain to, 'get me a mocha God dammit.'' He mimicked me in a high pitched voice. I gasped, faking offense, "I do NOT talk like that!" I said, laughing. "Oh you SO do!"  He retorted. We both laughed, then fell silent, thinking of memories. 

          "Demi." Wilmer said, and I looked at him, his expression was somber. "I want you to know that I am agonized knowing that any tears or pain you went through was because of me. I'm a complete and utter fool for even looking at another girl. I can't even see other girl's faces anymore. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. Every I look, I see you. I know i shouldn't even be thinking about a second chance, but right now, it's all I have hope for." Tear filled his eyes and I was shocked, Wilmer does not cry. Ever. "Wilmer, I don't know why you did what you did, and I don't really want to know. I think where we went wrong is that too many people had a voice in our relationship. It was either my parents, your friends, or the public in general. But honestly, I haven't stopped caring for you either. So i'm gogin to give you a second chance, but on my terms, I don't want to go public for a while." Wilmer was grinning from ear to ear, "Really? You never stopped either?" I hit his shoulder, "Shut up you goof!" He shook his head, "Demi thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. You don't know how much this means to me." I just smiled and tried not to look at him so that I wouldn't start blushing. "So." I looked up, Wilmer's eyes were filled with love and lust. I stood, "Where did you park?" 

          Me and wilmer practically ran out of starbucks. I slid into the backseat of his Range Rover, him right behind me. As soon as the door was shut I pulled his mouth to mine. I needed him so bad it hurt. We made out passionately until he broke away and kissed down my neck. He found my sweet spot and bit it, making me moan. I attached my mouth to his again, He shifted so that I was straddling him again, His hands roamed my body and found their way to my ass, squeezing it then running back up to my breasts. I grinded down on him and he moaned. His lips moved urgently against mine, then down my jawline, down my chest and back up. I broke away and frantically ripped my own shirt off, then his. I was gasping for air as he flipped us so he was on top of me. I slipped my hand down and felt him through his jeans. He thrusted his hips and his hand rubbed me. His hands unclipped my bra and I went for his zipper....

***RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG***

    I pulled away immediately and answered it out of breath. "Hello?" "Hey Demi it's Jason.. Uh I was wondering if you could come home?" Jason said in a worried voice. "Wait, what happened?" I said squirming as Wilmer kissed my neck. "See that's the thing, I don't really know what happened. Mac asked to take a nap, so I let her. Then she started crying and screaming for you. I can't get her out. She wants you." I shoved Wilmer away and frantically began to search for my clothes. "I'll be right there." And hung up. "What's wrong Hermosa?" Wilmer said, helping me with my bra. "My uh, Mac needs me. I'm sorry, I had an amazing time. Really, I did, but I have to go." I kissed his lips quickly, but with as much love as I could. He opened the door for me and smiled, "Call me." "I will!" I promised and ran to my car. Mac needs me.