All Night Long.

CHAPTER 80

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE @ END!!

Demi's POV 

            I woke up the next morning with Mac sleeping soundly beside me. I wanted to know what her nightmare was about last night, but I don't want to push it. I took my phone off the charger beside me, and saw I had new messages, 

From: Mommmaaa

What's wrong with Mac?

From: Dallas(:

What happened? 

From: Nick :D <3 

Busdriver told your mom Mac was screaming her head off last night.. what happened??? 

               I sighed, of course the busdriver told everyone. Phil's been driving me since I was sixteen, and my parents trusted him to tell them if anything happens. I groaned and put my phone back on the charger after texting them all back saying that Mac is FINE. She just a nightmare. I put my head back on the pillow but Mac stirred beside me. She rubbed her tired eyes and yawned, "Mama?" Came a squeak, her voice cracking from it's lack of use. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. "Hey babygirl, how'd you sleep." Mac hesitated, "...Good." I sighed, "Mac you don't have to lie to me." She slowly let her breath out, "I had a nightmare.." I smiled, "I know baby, how do you think you ended up in my bed?" Mac gave me a small smile, but it dropped quickly. I gently pushed her hair out of her face, "What was it about?" She gulped, "M-My daddy. He came to your concert a-and started hurting people. It was all my f-fault." Mac's eyes started to fill with tears as she explained the dream to me. I hugged her tightly, "No one's going ot hurt anyone with me around, okay babygirl? I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." Mac nodded, and snuggled into me. After another couple of minutes, the bus started to slow down, and it finally rolled to a stop. I turned to Mac, "Ready?" 

~*~

                 I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself, I'm about to go on stage, and this is the most nervous i've ever been. Today the show is in Illinois, the state where my life changed. We're staying here for two days because i'm scheduled to go to TK and speak about how my life has changed, honestly? I'm terrified. But I want the girls who are still in there to know that it's going to be okay. Suddenly, the lift started moving, and I was brought face to face with the huge crowd screaming my name. 

I love the way you're talkin' I'm lovin' What you're doin' boy. 

I don't fall easy often. I've never had a love like you before. 

            Dancers came out on both sides of me, dressed in black jump suits with Disco balls on their heads. I danced around them and began walking to the sides of the platform. 

I like you put your number in my phone phone phone phone phone phone phone yeah. 

You heard me right so call me call me when you're all alone lone lone lone lone lone lone yeah. 

                 I began to strut down the stairs, looking seductively into the crowd, 

Don't make plans, come home with me we'll stay up all night long. 

Let's keep the party going all night long. All night long. All night long. 

All night. A-A-A All night.