fight

CHAPTER 48

   Demi's POV 

     Mac's birthday is in a week.  August 15th. I was freaking out trying to think of something that I could do until Selena suggested Disney land. I was a bit hesitant at first, because I know that Mac doesn't like huge crowds but then I thought of a solution. It would cost me a pretty penny, but for Mac, it's worth it. I made the calls and pulled some strings through Disney channel, and it's settled. I rented out Disneyland for the day of August 15th. I don't mean to brag or anything, but best fucking mom ever. 

       Today I have to measure her for a custom fit princess dress. It's not going to be easy. Mac hates fittings and especially when I don't tell her what they're for. "Hey Mac." I called into the house. "Yeah mama?" She yelled, close by. I looked into the living room and saw that she was playing with her dolls. "Will you help me with something?" I asked her. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Even as a five year old she knows when I'm up to something. "What is it?" I shrugged, "I just need to do a fitting on you, for new clothes." She frowned and pouted. "No mama." I sighed. "Mac, come here so I can measure you please." She shook her head. "I don't wanna. I wanna play with my dollies." "Mackenzie. You can play with your dolls after. It will take five minutes." I tried to reason with her. She just shook her head. "No." I sighed and walked over, scooping her and and carried her, kicking and screaming into her room. I plopped her on the bed and blocked her from getting off I tried to restrain her but then I felt a pain in my arm. "OUCH." I yelled, and looked down. There was an imprint of a tiny set of teeth. I looked at Mac, shocked. "Did you just bite me?!" Mac crossed her arms. "No fitting mama." I locked my jaw. "Timeout. Now." Mac shook her head. "No." I raised my eyebrows. "Go sit in the corner." Mac shook her head and stayed put. I held up a finger. "One." Nothing. "Two." Uneasiness. "Don't make me get to three Mackenzie Lovato. Go sit in the corner." Mac huffed, but stayed on the bed. I shrugged, "Have it your way. Thr-" Mac shot off the bed and ran into the corner. "Five minutes for not listening. But you made it ten for biting me." She just stood there, her weight on one hip. She looked like a total diva. Yet the cutest thing in the world. C'mon Demi don't let your resolve break. We sat in silence until finally I saw it had reached ten minutes. "Okay. You're done." Mac turned around, and we stared at each other. I began to speak. "Don't talk to me Mama." She said sassily. My eyes widened, not because of the sass but because of how cute she is. "Don't looook at me Mama." I just smiled and she ran out of the room, I sighed, I just cannot wait until the teenage years. Such a drama queen. 

        I laid in the bed for a couple of minutes. I really need a nap. My eyes were just starting to close when I felt the bed give away and a tiny body crawl towards me. Mac sniffled, then curled up next to me and I turned on my side to allow her to come closer. She snuggled into the warmth of my body and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I looked down and saw that she was crying. I wiped her tears away and then kissed her forehead. We laid like this for a couple of minutes in silence, until Mac spoke. "I'm sorry Mama." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "It's okay babygirl." She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, "Do we have to do the fitting thingie right now?" I sighed, "Hmmm, I don't think so, I'm happy where I am right now." 

   There ya go haha some cute moments and Mac getting in a little trouble. Hoep you guys liked it!

OKAY SO I MAY OR MAY NOT BE CRYING RN BECAUSE TODAY IS #DEMIDAY OR #LOVATICDAY OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO CALL IT BUT MY BABY IS THREE YEARS OUT OF TREATMENT AND IM JUST SO FUCKING PROUD OKAY. I LOVE YOU ALL.

anyways... 

Can we get to 190K?! :OO

  Honestly, when I started this fanfic I never even dreamed that it would come this far. Now some of my favorite authors are commenting about how much they love it, and honestly, it amazes me. I love you all! 

I interact with alot of people about the fanfic on twitter, so follow me and tweet me what you thought! @lovatic_chica (: 

-Rachel