photoshoot.

CHAPTER 40

   Demi's POV  

   It's been about a month since Mac and I's... intervention. Things have been going great, the summer is ending, we're getting closer and closer to my album dropping. Of course, my lovatic's have been going CRAZY ever since I told them the date in the last livestream I did. We've narrowed it down to fit the album and now all there is to do is promo and wait. I have a photoshoot scheduled for today. I'm suprising Mac, remember when my publicist asked me if I wanted to a shoot with her for People's magazine? Yup.

     "Mackenzie!" I called into the depths of the huge house. "Yeah mama?" She called back. "We need to leave! Mommy has work!" I heard her before I saw her, the running of her tiny feet. "Let's gooo." She said, Mac had gotten the hang of talking better and now she likes to draw out her words. I picked her up and faked moaned, "Ugh you're gettin' big. I'm not gonna be able to pick you up much longer." Which of course, was a total lie. Mac weighed like 30 pounds. Mac frowned, "How do I shrink?" I smiled at her cuteness, "I'm just kidding babe, you're absolutely perfect." Mac nodded and then asked, "Mama, why am I going to work with you?" I knelt down, it was time to break it to her. "Today is a very special day Mac. Me and you are going to do something really fun, We're gonna get our picture taken together. Is that okay?" Mac smiled big and nodded. "Okay!" She reached around me and got my phone out of my  back pocket. "Hey what are you doin' down there?" I laughed, She looked confused, "We're taking a picture mama." I smiled, "No babygirl, other people are going to take our picture. People with big special cameras. Like the ones the paps use." I had taught her the word paps because it got tiring calling them the scary men with cameras. "Ohhh, is it going to be loud?" Mac asked. "Maybe, it depends on who takes the pictures." Mac nodded. "Let's go!" 

_______________________________________________________________________________

       " Perfect girls!" "Work it!" "Yaas Demi Yaas!" The photographer danced around as me and Mac twirled in the scene. We wore simple white clothes, minimal makeup, and had a white backround behind us. "Now, Demi can I get a shot of Mac in your arms?" He said. I picked Mac up and kissed her cheek, the lights flashed and Mac giggled, she seemed to be really enjoying this. I was a bit cautious, because she hates paparazzi, but she was laughing the entire time. "Perfect Demi Perfect." He said, snapping some more shots. "Now wardrobe and meet back in 10!" He called, we were ushered to the dressing room. I was given a white dress and a tan shawl. The stylist gave me a nose ring to put in and they wiped my face free of makeup, only to put on another coating. Mac looked similar. We took another hour shooting, and then looked at the pictures. There were plenty of us dancing and twirling, ones of us being serious and ones of us looking silly. It was perfect. "Thank you so much." I told the photographer and the editor of People's Magazine. Mac and I headed out. 

Just random stuff with cute moments(:

-Rachel Lawlor