Nick?!

CHAPTER 58

Demi's POV

"What? Can't even open the door for me?" 

       I whipped around to see.... "Nick?!" I exclaimed. He chuckled, the boy-no, the man standing in front of me was no other than Nick Jonas. He looked nothing like the small, lanky boy with a mop of curly hair. In his place was a tall, brooding, muscular man with a crew cut. His face was the only thing recognizable about him, and even that was different... in a good way. Nick smiled, and opened his arms, I jumped into them, inhaling his Cologne. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and I squeezed him. Something fluttered in my stomach, but I shoved it down. This was Nick for christ's sake, my bestfriend.

          All too soon, the hug was over. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a huge smile. Nick laughed, booming and deeper than I was used to. Dang, puberty hit him like a fucking truck. "I'm coaching the contestants vocally, kind of a side-project. I saw your performance, it was amazing!" I laughed, "Thanks, I was kind of concerned about the stairs though." Nick winked, "You were always very clumsy." Then chuckled again, probably thinking of one of the many memories of me falling. I could feel something starting in the pit of my stomach again, something that I haven't felt in a long time. Nick scratched the back of his neck, searching for the curls that were no longer there. "We should definitely catch up sometime, I haven't seen you since... the tour." I nodded, shaking off the memory of that day. "Yeah! I would like that... I loved the flowers you send by the way." Nick's ears turned pink. "Well I just wanted to make sure you knew I would always be there. No matter what." I smiled, and stepped forward to hug him. He hugged back and I tucked my head into the crook of his neck. It felt.... right. "Thank you for that." I said, and gently kissed his cheek. Nick turned bright red, "Of course, I mean... you're okay now, right?" I nodded, "Yeah, I'm great right now." He flashed the crooked smile that I loved. "Well you look... Amazing." His eyes roamed my body and I did the same to his, taking in his large frame. He looked..... Huge. There was no other word for it. The once skinny arms were now packed with muscle, when I had hugged him I had felt his strong back and abdomen muscles and he had grown about a foot. All of this in six months? Holy shit. I looked back at his face and saw his eyes resting a few inches below my chin. I smiled, and snapped my fingers. "Eyes mister." Nick snapped his head up and turned a deeper shade of red, he started to stammer out an apology when the door opened. 

            "Mama!" Mac yelled, and ran up to me. I picked her up and swung her around, "Hey babygirl!" Her weight settled on my hip, "Did you like the show?" She nodded, and smiled, "It was sooooo good! You did great!" I smiled and kissed her forehead then turned back to Nick. "Baby, this is Mommy's good friend Nick. Nick, this is Mac, my daughter." Mac turned to me, "Like Unca Ni?" I nodded, "Exactly like Uncle Ni." Nick stepped forward and held out his huge hand. "Pleased to meet you Mac." She giggled and grabbed his hand with her tiny one. "Hiiii." I smiled at Nick, "Have you eaten yet?" He shook his head, "Well me and Mac here were just about to go get something, I'm starving, she's hungry. You can't go twenty minutes without food. Care to join us?" He shrugged, "Sure!" 

Gotchaaaaa bahhaha I bet none of you saw THAT coming! It wasn't that big of a deal but yeeaah 

Comment and votee!(:

1. Nemi? Yes? No?

2. Any tour drama that should happen? 

OKAY HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @em_irwin ON WATTPAD FOR MAKING AN AMAZING SOTRY COVER FOR ME. EVERYONE GO FOLLOW THAT ACCOUNT ITS SO GOOD. 

okaay i'm done Love ya'll

-Rachel