Tooth.

CHAPTER 50 

   Demi's POV   

 I woke up snuggled next to Mac in a huge double king sized bed. The puffy white sheets and blankets were made to look like clouds. I looked down and saw Mac fast asleep, she looked so cute ad innocent, I almost didn't want to wake her up. I giggled and then picked her up. Lifting her so that I was on my back and she was dangling above me. Her eyes were open in shock, but she soon recovered and she rubbed her tired eyes, "Why'd you wake me up?" She said grumpily. I put her down on my chest and rubbed my nose against hers. "Happy birthday baby!" Mac's face lit up and she smacked her forehead. "Is that why you brought me here?!" She said. I nodded, "Duhhh." Mac giggled and then her stomach growled, "Mama i'm hungry." She said, pouting. I smiled and nodded, let's go eat breakfast! But first, do you remember when I had to measure you?" Mac nodded and looked at me warily. I smiled, "Well I got you a couple new dresses! I wanted you to wear one down to breakfast, do you think you could do th-" My words were cut off as she threw herself into me and hugged me. She squealed and shouted. "That you momma!" I laughed and got off the bed, scooping her up and walked over to the closet. 

 **

       Mac squealed and twirled around in the dress for the hundredth time. We were in the elevator going down for breakfast and she was still raving about the pink fluffy princess dress that I had gotten made for her. It was complete with a tiara and Mac spent twenty minutes just looking in the mirror at herself. I had finally pried her away with words like 'Bacon' and 'Pancakes with syrup.' She was getting dizzy and fell into my body, giggling. I smiled and laughed with her, it felt so good to make my baby happy. 

       We walked into the restaurant and it was full of people. Selena, Justin, Taylor, Niall and the rest of the boys, Jaxon, Jazmyn, Pattie, Khloe and Kim Kardashian, plus our entire family. Mac squealed when she saw everyone and immediately the room quieted down and everyone said together, 'Happy Birthday Mac!" Maddie ran over and hugged her, along with Dallas, my mom and my Dad. Maddie hugged me, and then took Mac's hand. They went to sit down at a long table where others were seated. Mac sat at the head of the table. Looking at her now, she played the princess role really well, I could tell she was enjoying all of the attention as a ton of people went up to her and wished her happy birthday. Soon, we had greeted everyone and a waiter asked everyone to take their seats and give the waitresses their orders. I heard a familiar voice ring through the other sounds. "Mama?" I turned and saw Mac craning her head around, looking for me. "Yeah babygirl?" I said, walking up to her. Mac patted the seat next to her throne-like one. "Sit!" I laughed and did as I was told. Suddenly, the doors to the kitchens opened, and out walked about 20 waitresses in princess outfits. One looked exactly like Snow White, another, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, they were all here. Mac squealed in excitement as Sleeping Beauty, her favorite came to take Mac's order. She looked at me, and I realized that she had never ordered food before. "She'll have pancakes with bacon and a chocolate milk." I told her, remembering my promise to Mac earlier this morning. The girl nodded and wrote it down, "And for you?" I looked over the menu and then said, "Two eggs, scrambled with a biscuit. Thanks." She wrote it down, and then went onto the next person. "Hey mama?" Mac said with her finger in her mouth, I pulled her hand away. "Yeah?" Mac moved her tongue around her mouth. "My tooth feels funny." I furrowed my eyebrows and told her to open her mouth, looking inside. I saw the tooth crooked at an awkward angle, and when I touched it, the tooth swung towards the other way. "Awww Mac it's loose! Really loose actually, it might come out today."  Mac gasped and put her hands over her mouth, "Can we put it back in?" I smiled, "No, it's going to grow back, but the tooth fairy is going to give you money if you put it under your pillow." Mac smiled, "How much money?" I shrugged, it depends how good of a mood she's in." Mac's eyes widened and she began to wiggle her tooth with her tongue.

         The waiters walked out with plates of food and Mac sat up straighter in her seat. I laughed at her, "Hungry?" She nodded impatiently. 'Sleeping Beauty' put our plates down in front of us and Mac stabbed at the pancake with her fork. It didn't cut and she pouted. "Here." I took her fork and knife and cut the pancakes into bite-size pieces, then added butter, syrup, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. Mac's face brightened at the creation in front of her. She dug in, barely coming up for air unless it was for a sip of milk. I turned to my food and began to eat. Mac grabbed a piece of bacon and bit into it, she cried out and the table went silent, forks dropped to their plates. "Are you okay babygirl?" I asked, my hands fluttered, not knowing what to do. Mac put her fingers in her mouth and pulled something out. She examined it, then smiled, and showed me. "Mama look! It's my tooth!" The whole table of twenty burst into applause. I looked closer at Mac's smile and saw that a tooth was indeed, missing. "Here, give it to me so we can put it under your pillow tonight." I took the small white object and tucked it deep into my purse so I wouldn't loose it. I saw Mac again moving her tongue around her mouth, she pouted and looked at me, "Feels funny." I giggled, "It's going to feel weird for a while, but finish eating so we can go on some rides!" Mac nodded and ate a couple more bites. The table was cleared, and we headed out to the amusement park. 

  Okay this is dedicated to a person on twitter who gave me this idea, they wish to remain anonymous, but it was a really good idea to have Mac loose a tooth!(:  Yay! 200k!! honestly thank you so much for reading this book and always voting! It means so much and i'm so glad you guys like it. 

Comment what you want to happen at the amusement park! 

Vote!(:

-Rachel

p.s follow me on twitter! I follow back and you can send me ideas or comments on there, 

@Lovatic_chica