Night of Nemi.

CHAPTER 95

HEY READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END ITS REALLY IMPORTANT OKAY. 

Demi's POV 

"Will you promise yourself to me?"  

              I gasped and threw my arms around Nick, knocking him onto the ground and settling on top of him. Laughing, I pushed myself up and kissed him passionately, "Absolutely." Nick grinned and kissed my nose, then slid the ring onto my finger, "I love you so much." 

~*~

OKAY THIS IS MILD SEXUAL I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE REAL STUFF HAPPENS

             We sat in the limo on the way home cuddled up and giggling quietly. Nick's hand slid down my waist to my ass, and began to squeeze it lightly. I bit my lip as I got more and more turned on, then leaned up to kiss Nick's neck, sucking softly when I found his sweetspot and earning a low groan. His hand trailed to my inner thigh and stroked patterns there. I could feel myself heating up, so I closed my eyes and let my head fall back in pleasure. Nick took the opportunity to nip and kiss at the sensitive skin of my neck. I gasped and ran my fingers through his curly hair, "Nickkk." The moan tumbled from my mouth in a gasp and I could feel Nick smile onto my skin. The car began to slow and finally stopped, the driver turned slightly, "We're here." I blushed deeply, I'd completely forgot about the driver who had just heard me moan my boyfriend's name in the backseat. Nick laughed and got out of the car, helping me after I nearly fell flat on my face getting out. 

Okay sexual.. 

               Nick carried me out of the elevator and into a foreign room, Mac was staying in mine with my mom so that Nick and I could have to night to ourselves. He brought me into the bathroom and laid me down on the bed. I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him passionately, reaching for the bottom of his shirt at the same time. Nick pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes lovingly, "I wanna take it slow for now. We have all night." His words sent a chill down my spine and I nodded, not trusting my voice. Nick slowly kissed my collarbones and my neck, he lifted my shirt and up and I fought the urge to cover myself as he laid more kisses on my stomach. "Nick please." I whimpered, as his lips got closer and closer to the place I needed him most. "What is it baby?" He murmured, I dug my hands into the sheets and arched my back as his fingers trailed over my heat, "I want you so bad." He leaned up and pulled my shirt over my head, "Patience." Then he went back to kissing my neck, leaving a line of light kisses in between my breasts, which he mauled with his hands. I grabbed at his shirt and pulled it off of him before he could protest. Nick straightened up and I stared at his muscled stomach which flex as he breathed. "Satisfied?" I grinned and reached for his belt buckle, "Nope." Nick grabbed my wrists in one and hand fell forward onto my lips. His free hand slowly pulled down my underwear and he kissed his way down my body. I groaned and grinded my hips down when he palmed my center. Then, I gasped as a new sensation flooded through me. I looked down to see Nick's head in between my legs, working hard at driving me to climax. With the combination of his fingers and his tongue thrusting into me, I cam hard all over his fingers. Nick wiped his face and climbed back over me, smirking while I breathed heavily and stared up at him with wide eyes. "Holy fucking shit." Nick grinned, "You finished?" I smiled back cockily, "Not even close baby." Nick leaned down and attached his lips to mine again and pressed his body to mine eagerly. I felt the obvious bulge against my leg and slipped my hand between our bodies to run my fingers over him. Nick thrusted his hips and groaned as I gripped his length and rubbed. Finally, he allowed me to pull off his boxers and he reached for a condom in the bedside table then rolled one on himself. "Ready?" He asked, looking into my eyes, I nodded and let out a loud moan as he pushed into me. "Fuck." I hissed, as a jolt of pang shot through me. Nick stopped instantly and looked down, "You okay?" I nodded and panted, "Move." Nick slowly began to move his hips, then went faster and faster until I was yelling his name at the top of my lungs and digging my nails deep into his back. At last, we both reached our highs and rode them out together.

End of the sexual stuff.. 

                We fell back on the pillows breathing as though we'd just run a marathon. Nick leaned over and gave me his shirt, knowing that I don't like people seeing me naked. I know it seems stupid, considering i'd just had sex with him, but it's the way my brain works. Nick pulled on his boxers and opened his arms for me to snuggle into him. I looked up, resting my chin on his chest and smiled, "Hi." Nick chuckled, "Hi." I reached up and kissed him, my lips lingering against his. "I love you a lot." He smiled and leaned his forhead against mine, "I love you too." I shook my head, "I mean, I love you more than anything in the world, besides Mac. But you're the person I want to be with forever." Nick cocked an eyebrow, "Demi are you proposing to me?" I hit his shoulder and groaned, "No! I'm trying to be cute here will you shut up?!" He laughed and rolled up over so we were on our sides facing each other, "I'm totally kidding Demi, I love you and Mac more than anyone, I've never felt this way about anyone else in the world. I want to wake up and go to bed with you by my side for the rest of my life. Will this be easy? Of course not. The world is looking at us more than ever right now, and even though it's easy to say it's just you and me, it's not true. Because we both feel the pressure of the world on us. But I'm going to fight for us until my last breath, both physically and mentally. Because you deserve the world, and I'm gonna give it to you." I smiled as I wiped away tears from my eyes, "Why're you crying?" I laughed as I continued to rub my face as I was now close to a breakdown, "Because that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me, and i've never loved anyone like I love you." Nick hugged me tightly, and kissed my forehead, "Stop cryingm please, I hate seeing you cry." I sniffled and smiled, "They're happy tears you moron." Nick sighed in relief, "Okay, then cry all you want." I laughed and kissed him. No matter how many times I do this, I still feel the butterflies in my stomach. The little jolt of fire that burns through me everytime he touches me. I love him with everything I have and even though it feels amazing, it's scares the shit out of me. Because everyone leaves eventually, and I don't want to get hurt again. "I'm not gonna hurt you." Nick whispered, and I realized i'd spoken the last bit out loud. I smiled, and snuggled closer to him, "I know." Nick wrapped his arms around me protectively and we both fell into a peaceful sleep. 

~*~

             "DEMI?!" I opened my eyes to a dark room. Nick was still beside me, yet a door slammed and the voice came again, this time closer. "Demi?! Where are you?!" I sat up and Nick opened his eyes, "What's-" "Demi-Oh God!" Our door was opened and light streamed in. I dove under the covers to cover my half naked body. When my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I looked up to see Natalie standing in the doorway. "Natz? What's wrong?!" She shook her head, "It's Mac." Immediately, my heart started pounding and I jumped out of bed, not even caring about my lack of clothing. "What happened?!" Natalie looked sick, "She won't wake up." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH SHIT. 

I know, evil. 

Comment and Vote! 

Next update; 2,680,000

-Rachel. 

.

OKAY SO HERES MY ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I TALKED ABOUT ON TWITTER. 

I WANT TO GET THIS STORY OUT THERE EVEN MORE, SO WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, IS ASK YOU GUYS TO TWEET, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT THIS BOOK EVERYWHERE YOU CAN. FOR EVERY FOUR TWEETS OR COMMENTS I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE FOLLOW UP TO TWELVE FOLLOWS ON TWITTER. HOW DOES THAT SOUND? JUST TWEET PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR FANFICS, OR COMMENT ON OTHER STORIES, TELL LOVATICS!! JUST INCLUDE MY @ NAME ON TWITTER (@DEMI_SILENCE OR @LOVATIC_CHICA) OR INBOX ME TELLING ME WHAT STORY YOU COMMENTED ON. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK. OKAY THIS IS SO LONG BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEE.