Sorry

CHAPTER 39

  Mac's POV  

    When I woke up Marissa wasn't in my bed. I walked downstairs and saw the usual scene of Jason sitting on the couch watching the news. All of a sudden the door flew open, Demi and Marissa burst in. Demi had tears running down her face, she walked over to me and knelt in front of me. 

     "Babygirl. I am so sorry for the way i've been treating you. I was putting Wilmer first, but now Wilmer is out of our lives. He's never going to bother us again. I love you so much, and I don't think i've told you that enough lately. But for now on, i'm going to be the best mommy in the entire world. You come first over everything. I'm so so so sooo sorry for everything. Can you please forgive me?" 

       I looked at Demi, then at Marissa who didn't say anything. Demi opened her arms weakly. Without even thinking, I launched myself into them so hard Demi fell onto her butt. She didn't care though, all she did was cry and stroke my back and my hair. I felt wet drops on my face and realized that I too, was crying. Then, Demi whispered, "I love you so much baby." I clutched to her harder, "I love you too momma." She sniffled and pulled away. Demi looked me in the eyes, "Always. No matter what." I nodded happily and hugged her again. It felt good to have my mommy back. 

   I know it's short, but there's another chapter coming really really soon! 

  -Rachel