I get road rage!

CHAPTER 61

Demi's POV  

          Everything is so easy with Nick. The conversation flows, and when it is silent, it's a comfortable silence. He always knows the right thing to say, or the right joke to tell. I feel the butterflies starting in the pit of my stomach, but I keep shoving them down. He couldn't possibly feel the same way. Right? 

~*~

            At breakfast, Mac and Nick colored on their placemats and played games like tic tac toe and connect the dots. I could tell Mac was really liking him, which made me happy because I hoped Nick would stay in my life for a long time. 

              Once we got home from the diner I looked into the mirror and played with my hair, maybe it's time for a change. Walking out of the bathroom I turned to Nick. "Hey can you watch Mac for like an hour or two? I have an appointment I can't miss." Nick smiled and nodded. "Have fun!" I smiled and walked out of the house. "I plan to." 

~*~

              "I'm baackkk." I sang, as I walked into the house. "Mama!!" I heard Mac shout, and she came running to the hallway. "W-Who are you?" She stuttered. I took off my sunglasses, "It's me babygirl, it's mommy." Mac crossed her arms and shook her head. "No it isn't! Demi has brown hair!" I smiled, I had dyed my hair to a deep red color, and I had to admit I did look different. Nick come into view. "What's going on... Demi?" I smiled and arched an eyebrow. "Does NO ONE like my hair?" Nick smiled and turned to Mac. "It's okay, it's Demi she just colored her hair, like we did at the diner." Mac's face dawned on understanding and she ran to me giggling. I knelt down and hugged her. "I'm sorry mama." I kissed her cheek, "It's okay babygirl. Do you like it though?" Mac took a piece of my new hair in between her fingers, and nodded. "Pretty." I smiled and put her down, turning to Nick. "And what about you?" Nick smiled, "Gorgeous as always." Realizing what he said, his face turned red and he stuttered. I cut him off with a laugh. "It's fine Nick, I can take a compliment." Nick nodded and then went to play with Mac. I went to the bathroom to take a picture and show my fans. 

@ddlovato; Red huurrr don't cuurrr

www.pic.twitter.com/Jjh89F9783

                Within seconds I got hundreds of comments saying that I looked 'SO GOOD I'M GONNA DIE." Or, "FUCK ME SEXVATO." I started giggling as I favorite and retweeted some of the funny ones. "Hey Dems?" Nick called from the living room, I walked in and saw Mac sitting there with her toys, "Yeah?" Nick started laughing, "Is there any reason Mac just told me that I'm a fucking asshole for not playing with her anymore." I tried to keep a straight face. "Well why aren't you playing with her?" Nick looked shocked, "How does she know what that means?" I lost it then and snorted, "She lives with me doesn't she?" We both started laughing, and Nick pretended to scold me. "Demetria Devonne Lovato you cannot use that language around Mackenzie!" Mac sat up. "DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE-" I put my hand over her mouth, cutting off what she was about to say. Nick looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I shrugged, "I have road rage." 

~*~

           Just a short little update with some Nemi moments(; 

Okaay so question time!

1. Give me ideas for drama! BUT WAIT. ******Mac is NOT. i repeat, NOT. going to be kidnapped*****

2. Should there be a scare? Like something almost happens to Mac? I already have an idea for it, I just want a yes or a no!

3. Wilmer and Nick tension?

4. Not really a question, but just some info: Nick and Demi aren't going to be a couple for a little bit longer, I'm trying to really develop their relationship so it seems more realistic.

AND JUST SO WE'RE ALL CLEAR.

NEMI: DEMI AND NICK

DIALL: DEMI AND NIALL

Okay. I'm done. Love ya'll!

-Rachel