She doesn't belong to anyone-Nick

CHAPTER 63

Nick's POV

           She's completely beautiful. Inside and out. Her laugh, her smile, the way her nose crinkles in frustration when she loses to me in monopoly yet again, how she hits me thinking it'll hurt when I tease her about it. I'm falling for her, but there's no way she'd ever feel the same. 

             Suddenly, the doorbell rings and Demi jumps up, "I'll gett ittt." She sang, and walked towards the door, she walked about five steps before turning around and narrowing her eyes at me, "And don't look at my cards." She warned, I put my hands up and she laughed. As soon as she was out of sight, I peaked at her cards. Shit. She's gonna beat me. I heard something fall in the hallway and a thump against the wall. "Mac." The little girl next to me looked up curiously. "I need you to go upstairs. Into your room. Lock the door and don't come out until I come and get you. Okay? Do not. Come out." Mac heard te serious in my voice, so she nodded and bolted up the stairs. I got up too, but walked down the hallway. 

              I silently walked down the hallway and looked around the corner. The sight, made my blood boil. A spanish guy had Demi pinned against the wall, and they were arguing. "I need you in my life Hermosa." Demi pulled her hand away from his, "Don't call me that. Get the fuck out of this house. I don't need you, nor do I want you." She spat the last words in his face. "You little bitch." I saw his hand go up and I rushed forward, catching his wrist before he could bring it down. 

               The blood pounded in my ears, rage pumped through me, as I squeezed his wrist as hard as I could. In a fluid motion, I turned his wrist to nearly the breaking point and shoved him back, causing him to lose his balance. When he looked up, I was surprised to see Wilmer Valderamma standing there. He had been friends with Joe, but I never really liked him, the level had now risen to hatred. He too, recognized me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I tried to keep calm, "I was invited." He stepped into my space. "She's mine." I held my ground. "No. She doesn't belong to anyone. Especially you." I looked at him with disgust and he pushed against me, his weak attempt didn't even move me an inch. "You think she'll ever love you? I can see it in your eyes, you're in love with the little slut." He laughed, "I bet you two have already fucked. She's already lured you in, but guess what? When you're bangin' her? She'll be thinking of me. And this." Before I could react, he pushed past me and kissed Demi hard. 

              Anger shot through me as OI yelled and tackled him to the floor, hitting him in the face over and over again, even though he was already unconscious. I hit him over and over again, until the anger faded, and I stopped, lifting him off of the floor and throwing him out into the rain. Then, I took a deep breath and turned to Demi. 

              I'll never forget the look on her face. Half fear, half love. I can't believe I snapped like that. I looked at my bloody knuckles, "D-DemI..." I didn't know what to say. But turns out, I didn't have to. Before I could stammer out an apology, she jumped into my arms and held me, sobbing as we slid to the ground together. I pulled her onto my lap, and we sat there, holding each other. I could tell she was breaking, and I made a promise to myself right then, to fix her. At all costs. 

Boom. Sorry it took so long to update with this, my computer kept deleting all of my work but yeah!

Hope you liked it(:

Comment and Vote! 

-Rachel