Brett- Pillow Talk

QOTD: Thoughts on season 6 so far?
AOTD: Honestly not as good as I thought it would be, and too much focus on the sophomores

You lay flat in the middle of the bed, your head just off the pillow. Brett was snoozing in the chair next to you, allowing faint snores to escape his mouth.

"Brett," you spoke quietly.

He didn't stir. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It was three in the afternoon, and your boyfriend couldn't even stay up for an hour to hang out with you. He was totally crushing your plans to make out.

Agitated, you sat up, grabbed a pillow, and hurled it at him. It hit him in the face, waking him up.

"What the hell was that for?" He yelled, throwing the pillow back at you.

You picked it up again, crawling over to him. "I invited you here to make out, not fall asleep!" You hit him in the face with the pillow.

He stood up, towering over you, and grabbed another pillow from off the bed. "Some of us work late," he said, hitting you with every word.

You grasped your pillow tightly, and used it to smack him on the chest. He smacked you right back. You grabbed another pillow, and started to clobber him with both. He lunged for the bed in an attempt to find cover, laying flat on his back. You put your knees on either side of him, and started to hit him again.

"Uncle! Uncle!" He yelled, covering his face with his hands.

"No mercy! You should have made out with me," you told him.

You raised both pillows one more time, and as you were about to strike again, he sat up and kissed you. You dropped the pillows, and put your hands on his neck, letting them travel up to his hair. He slid his hands in under your shirt.

He pulled back after a few seconds, leaving you wanting more. Your eyes remained closed, still remembering the sweetness of his-

"GOTCHA," Brett yelled, hitting you in the face with a pillow.