Chapter 5: Reasons Why

Filler chapter I'm sorry!!

It will get more interesting next chapter, I promise :P

Vote and comment, munchkins! <3

Lots of love and a Horan Hug,

-Bliss xx

**Next Monday morning**

I hadn't received so much as a "hi" in the hallways from Harry since our detention together, he only glanced at me with a mischievous smile that meant nothing but trouble.

"You know, you're really crazy," my best mate Claire muttered as I neatly placed my binders in my locker. She wearily eyed Harry who was standing with Louis further down the hall. Both of them glanced at me every now and then before going back to their conversation

"What do you mean I'm crazy? There's nothing crazy about it," I tried to defend myself, but I knew that she was right. I was crazy, but it's not like I was going to let Harry Styles make a fool out of me like he had for countless years now. "I've got my honour to protect, I've got to show him that I'm not such a goody-two-shoes."

"Since when do you care about what he thinks of you?" Claire raised her eyebrow and I turned beet red.

"Since he started using it to bother me. I'm going to show him that I can be a fun person, then he won't be able to bother me any more," I explained, but I was sure that Claire could tell I was holding back information.

"There's something else, isn't there?" Claire asked skeptically, but I simply slammed my locker door closed and ignored her question.

"Come on, we'd better get to science class." 

Harry's POV

"So let me get this straight, you have a bet with Rayla that she can't complete twelve tasks that you've set up."

"Exactly," I watched as my best mate Louis threw his binders into his locker. "Mate, you're going to have a huge mess by the end of the year if you keep doing that," I warned, but he simply shrugged and pushed his locker door closed.

"And why exactly are you doing this?" He raised his eyebrow at me as I glanced down the hall where Rayla was at her locker. Her mate, Claire, was eyeing me with apprehension, her blue eyes narrowed.

"Because I know she won't be able to complete the list by the time we get to task number five. And then," I grinned widely. "I get a personal servant for a month."

"Are you sure that that's the only reason why?"

"What do you mean?" I frowned at Louis, making him shake his head and chuckle.

"Don't think that I haven't forgotten that you took a shine to her back in Year Six."

"I did not take a shine to her," I growled, lowering my voice so no one in the hallways would hear us.

"Sure you didn't, Haz." Louis smirked and we started walking to Drama class together. "Becuase you know with the way you fawned over her all the time and shared your lunch when she didn't have one, I'd say you were practically head over heels-" "Fuck off!" I glared and tried to smack his head, but he laughed and dodged my hand. "I honestly don't blame you mate," He smiled slyly. "She's quite the looker if you ask me."