Chapter 16: Hope It'll Go Away

Rayla's POV

Harry opened his mouth only to close it a few seconds later.

"No answer, huh?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Is this the game you're always going to play, Styles? Avoid the question and hope it'll go away?"

"Well, I-"

"No, Harry. Cos guess what? It's not going to go away. Find me when you feel like telling me the truth," I huffed, storming back into the house and straight to Zayn who was standing by the drink table.

"Hey, you," he smiled, slipping an arm around my waist once I got closer. "What did Curly want?"

"He just wanted to ask me something. Not important though," I pursed my lips, my eyes darting to the backyard door. I could see Harry still standing out there, running his fingers through his thick curls in frustration.

"If you say so, babe. You want a drink?" "Sure," I nodded, feeling a bit disappointed that I wasn't feeling the same kind of strange feeling in my stomach with Zayn. It just wasn't quite the same as when Harry called me babe.

Zayn poured a brownish liquid into a cup, what I could only assume was beer and handed it to me. I took a sip and recoiled a bit. The taste of yeast was a little unpleasant, but I was enjoying the feeling I was getting from the alcohol running through my veins.

"We never finished dancing," Zayn said slyly, taking my hand and leading me back to the dance floor, my drink still in my hand. Once again he pressed his front up against me, but this time with more alcohol in me, clouding my judgement and giving me a confidence boost I didn't need his hands to guide my hips.

I grinded on his myself, illiciting moans from his pink lips. "God, you are so hot," he bit his lip, his hands travelling further up my torso. I chugged down the rest of my drink, feeling my throat burn. I could already feel my balance was off and I was way happier than I normally was.

One of Zayn's hands rested just below my breast and the other was drifting dangerously close to my crotch. I was sure that people wouldn't appreciate having to see illicit sex right there in the middle of the dance floor, but everyone was probably either too drunk or too high to care or even notice.

Zayn's lips attached to my neck again and he began sucking, creating a love bite. I moaned at the feeling, turning my head towards his. Before I could even process anything his lips were on mine, his tongue invading my mouth and battling mine for dominance. Zayn was a great kisser, no doubt, but I couldn't help but let my mind drift to wondering how Harry's lips felt.

The makeout session was becoming pretty heated until I broke away and glanced out the back door again. I couldn't see Harry standing out there anymore, maybe he had left while I was a little preoccupied with Zayn. Zayn continued kissing me, pressing open-mouthed kisses along my jaw. "You want to take this upstairs, babe?" He murmured in my ear, pulling back and gazing at me seductively.

In my drunken state I didn't even know what I was doing, but I managed what was probably a weak nod and let Zayn drag me through the crowd towards the stairs. Suddenly a large hand wrapped around my wrist and yanked my hand from Zayn's grasp.

"Nuh uh, pretty boy. You aren't going anywhere with my girl," Harry snarled, pushing me behind him like he had done when I had first met Zayn.

Zayn laughed incredulously. "Your girl? Last time I checked, she was just a friend. And 'your girl' didn't seem to have any problem with grinding on me like she wanted me to fuck her," Zayn leaned in and grinned shamelessly. "...hard."

Harry looked absolutely furious as he got in Zayn's face. "You do not lay a single finger on her ever again, understand? I know plenty of people who don't like you, Malik, and they'd be more than willing to beat the shit out of you if I asked them to. Are we clear?"

Zayn pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes. "Crystal." He turned around and walked away, disappearing into the crowd of partiers.

Harry turned to look at me and his eyes widened. "You're totally hammered, aren't you?"

"No," I slurred, feeling my body sway.

"Oh really? What's your full name?"

"Rayla...Styles," I burst into a fit of giggles and Harry sighed.

"That's a nice thought," he murmured to himself. "But that's not the right answer. You're piss drunk. C'mon, I'll take you upstairs."

"But you just sssaid Zaynie wasn't allowed to...to take me upsstairsss," I slurred, laughing at my own impaired speech.

"Zaynie?" Harry shook his head and sighed. "I'm not even going to ask. And I'm not taking you upstairs to have sex with you, I'm going to take care of you and put you to bed."

"Aweee way to get my hopes up, Styles," I giggled, shrieking when Harry scooped me up and carried me up the stairs bridal style.

"You know when I said we were going to get fucked tonight I didn't mean this fucked. How much did you have to drink anyways?" Harry asked, watching me carefully as I tapped my index on my chin.

"Just...a lot."

We reached the top of the stairs and Harry kicked open a door to the right. There was a scream and I looked up, screaming myself when I spotted the naked couple mid-thrust on the bed.

"Oops, sorry," Harry laughed, closing the door and hollering "I hope you're using protection!"

Even though I was drunk and couldn't tell right from left I was able to raise my hand and smack Harry on the chest. "No need to embarrass them any more than we already have," I scolded sternly, but Harry simply shook his head and smiled down at me.

"Even when you're drunk you're still the same old caring Rayla."

----------------------------

I'm doing a double update so look out for another chapter within the next hour!

Vote and comment!

Lots of love and a Horan Hug,

-Bliss xx