Chapter 59: Finish What We Started

Ray's POV

I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder as we watched T.V. I wasn't really paying much attention to be honest, I was more focused on Harry's soft breathing and the warmth of his arm that was slung over my shoulder. "I really love these moments," I said suddenly, lifting my head up to look at him.

Harry smiled. "What do you mean?"

"Like, when it's just the two of us. No one else, no distractions, just...us."

Harry chuckled and pulled me closer. "I love these moments too." I hummed in appreciation as his soft lips gently kissed my forehead. "I'm really going to miss you," he whispered, his voice breaking slightly.

I frowned and pulled away, the corners of my mouth turning downwards. "We still have a couple of days together," I said, but I could hear myself falter a bit.

Harry's eyes looked glassy, but he held it together and sighed. "I know, but I just can't help but think about how far away you're going to be."

He had brought this up a few times over the past two weeks, and I had kept reassuring him that we still had time together. But as moving day quickly approached I could tell that it was getting harder and harder for Harry to accept that I was going to be thousands of miles away from him.

I smiled sadly and gingerly kissed his cheek. "I know it's going to be hard. But we'll get though it, right?"

"Right," Harry answered, but he didn't sound too convinced. "It's just...I'm afraid that you'll find someone else."

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't mean cheating, I mean...you might find someone better than me."

I pursed my lips and looked down at my lap. "Harry, I won't be able to just forget about you and move on like that. We've been through way too much together. Stealing pudding, swimming naked, going gay for cops, not to mention the trip to Vegas..." I trailed off, remembering my abrupt exit from the hotel.

"Yeah, we have been through a lot together, haven't we?" He laughed quietly, shaking his head. "And I did not go gay for that cop. Sorry to tell you, love, but dick is just not my thing."

"Yeah, yeah I know," I murmured, biting my lip. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Can...can we finish what we started?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can we finish what we started...in Vegas?"

Harry sat up straight and looked at me with wide eyes. "You mean you want to...you know?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed awkwardly. "Yes, I do."

"Are you sure? I mean...it's your virginity and-"

"Harry," I cut him off, looking him straight in the eye. "I'm sure. I've never been more sure about anything."

He slowly nodded, almost as if in a daze. I flung my leg over his lap and straddled him, catching him off guard. My hands cupped my cheeks as I gently pressed my lips against his. His lips were chapped and pink from him constantly licking them, but to me they were comforting and familiar.

Harry regained his composure and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, pressing my close to his chest. "Bedroom?" He mumbled aganst my lips. I nodded slightly as he stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist. We bumped into a few walls along the way, making us giggle, but we finally made it to his bedroom.

Harry gently dropped me onto the dark blue duvet of his bed and crawled on top of me, capturing my lips in another kiss. His hands slipped beneath my shirt and trailed up my sides, making shivers run up and down my spine.

I sat up slightly and lifted my shirt over my head, exposing my upper body. Harry stared at me for a second before pulling my jeans down my legs. I lay in front of him in my bra and panties, exposed and bare.

His green eyes trailed over every inch of my body, glowing with adoration and awe. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, almost to himself.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and I giggled awkwardly. I sat up and tugged on the hem of Harry's T-shirt, motioning for him to take it off. I bit my lip as he revealed his toned body. He kicked off his jeans as smirked when he saw me staring at him. "I'd ask you if you like what you see but I can tell you do."

I rolled my eyes playfully, trying to ignore the fact that my cheeks were burning red again. Harry's fingers grazed my hip bones and hooked themselves on the edge of my panties. He looked at me for permission before slowly bringing the thin fabric down my legs. I arched by back to let him unclasp my bra.

Harry swiftly pulled his boxers down, exposing his length. I could feel my breath becoming short and my heart began to race. Harry reached into the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out a foil package. He ripped it open and slid the condom on. "You're really sure?"

"Yes," I whispered, smiling faintly.

---------------

LEFT YOU HANGING SORRY

I'll update tomorrow night I promise lol

Oh yeah and I made some Harry and Rayla candy for youuu >>> *pyschotic King Candy voice* HAVE SOME CANDY!!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What's your favourite Halloween candy? I LOVE Reese's

Vote, comment and follow!

-Bliss xx