Chapter 13: Week Five

Rayla's POV

I slipped my jacket on and quietly closed my bedroom door. It was eight o'clock on the dot and Harry was standing outside waiting for me.

I tried to look as casual as possible as I walked down the stairs, spotting my parents on the couch watching T.V.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you headed off to Claire's now?" My mum asked, glancing up from the screen.

"Yeah, I'll call you guys when I'm coming back home," I forced a smile, trying to ignore the suspicious look my father was giving me and walked out the door.

Thank God I had thought this through. Claire knew that I was sneaking out with Harry, so I had asked her to lie for me in case my parents called her to ask if I was there. I felt guilty lying to people I had never told a single lie to before a month ago, but if I was going to win this bet I had to be willing to step out of my comfort zone.

I walked a block down my street until I spotted Harry leaning on his car. Once he caught sight of me his infamous smirk appeared on his chapped lips. "You ready to become adults?"

"Oh, this looks so shady," I said sarcastically, eyeing the huge, gorgeous mansion in front of us warily. "And a guy who makes fake IDs lives here?"

"Well, he makes a lot of other stuff, but we won't delve into that." I gave Harry a questioning look and he shrugged. "Let's just say we'll be seeing him again for when we smoke weed. But for now, let's focus on the IDs."

We walked up the long driveway, passing several expensive cars before reaching the pristine white door. Harry rang the doorbell and a few seconds later the door swung open to reveal a tall, tan-skinned boy with dark hair and too many tattoos to count.

"Harry, mate! And who's this?" The boy's hazel eyes travelled up and down my body, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

Harry coughed a bit before stepping in front of me protectively. "A friend. I need a favour, Zayn. Think you could whip up some fake IDs for us?"

"I suppose I could," Zayn scratched the back of his neck, his eyes darting to me every once in a while. "And payment?" His eyes lingered this time, a smirk slowly making it's way onto his lips.

"I have money," Harry almost barked, earning Zayn's full attention.

"Calm down, Styles," he laughed, patting Harry's shoulder. "I wasn't going to ask for your little girlfriend over there. Now come on in," he grinned slyly, opening his door more to let us in. "Let's get those IDs going for you."

-------------------------

Lots of love and a Horan Hug,

-M xx