Chapter 24: Week Nine

Rayla's POV

-Friday Night-

This was probably going to be the most awkward, embarrassing and emotionally scarring night of my entire life. 

I had never even thought of watching porn before, much less watching it with Harry. 

But as I approached Harry's house I knew what was about to come was inevitable. 

Harry opened the door with a huge grin on his face. "Ray! Finally, I've been waiting for you!"

"I'm sure you have," I said dryly, slipping my shoes off and following him upstairs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he looked over his shoulder with a sly smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Please, any guy would kill to have a girl in their room with them watching porn."

"Fair enough."

We entered his room, everything was the same sinc the last time I was here (though I'm surprised I could remember considering I was baked out of my mind). The only thing that had changed was the fact that it was a lot cleaner, in fact the place was immaculate.

"You keep your room pretty clean, considering you're a guy and I know how messy you are," I mused, sitting down on the floor and watching him as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-uh, yeah...I mean, I knew you were coming over and I know you don't like things to be messy so..."

"Thank you for considering that," I smiled sincerely, finding his flushed cheeks and sheepish smile absolutely adorable. His cheeks turned even darker as he sat down beside and turned on the T.V. that sat on his dress in front of us.

"So what kind of fun movies do you have planned for tonight?" I asked sarcastically, playing with the ends of my hair as I watched him rifle through a box. He pulled out a bunch of DVDs from the very bottom of the box where they were hidden with a bunch of random knick knacks.

"Let's see, 'Schoolgirl Gets Fucked Hard by Her Professor', 'Best Anal', 'Lesbian Bukake'..."

"Jesus," I muttered, picking up a DVD with a picture of a girl with breasts bigger than Lindsey Harrison's and dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit that looked more like small rags of fabric. "Where the hell did you get these? You aren't even allowed to go into the adult stores."

"Connections," Harry wiggled his eyebrows. "Which is also how I managed to acquire nipple clamps and anal beads."

"What?!" I screeched, not knowing what I was exactly feeling but I was pretty sure it was disgust and repulsion.

"Kidding!" Harry laughed, grinning mischievously. "Your tits. Calm them you must."

"My mammaries are calm, thank you very much," I shot back defensively, but Harry just giggled like a little boy.

"Mammaries?"

"Yeah."

"I like that. It sounds funny." His pair of dimples appeared as he kept laughing.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but let a smile creep onto my lips.

"So what will it be? Schoolgirl getting fucked by a pedo teacher, butt sex or lesbians jizzing on each other?"

"Well when you put it that way they sound even less appealing than they did before," I scrunched my nose up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Schoolgirl it is," Harry snorted and set up the DVD.

"Her teacher's not that much of a pedo though," I remarked as Harry sat down next to me and the movie started.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's clearly over eighteen, so he may think that he's a pedophile, but he's a bad pedophile."

"Does it really matter?" Harry mused, his eyes never leaving the screen as the schoolgirl got up from her chair, giving us an excellent view of her thong-clad butt.

"It totally matters," I grumbled, focusing in the screen that now showed the schoolgirl leaning on the the teacher's desk, his breats hanging down right in front of him. I started to feel uncomfortable as she slowly took off her shirt.

Yeah, I had seen other girls naked before but that was because they were just changing or something and usually they were my friends. But watching some random pornstar stripping down and shoving her boobs in a guy's face was stretching it.

I glanced at Harry so I wouldn't have to look at the screen, only to look down and see that he had a massive bulge in his jeans.

"Harry," I coughed, trying not to stare.

"Hmm?"

"You have a um...a little problem," I pointed at his crotch, not really sure where to avert my gaze considering I could no longer look at him without remembering that he had a tent in his pants and the T.V. screen was absolutely ouot of the question.

Harry simply laughed and to my horror, he started to unbutton his jeans, "It's completely normal, Ray. Haven't you ever watched porn before?"

"No."

"Seriously? Are you shitting me?"

"Of course not, I'm being serious."

"Wow," Harry puffed his cheeks out and shook his head. "You have a lot to learn. First up, the full porn experience. Unbutton your pants."

"What?"

"Unbutton your pants."

"I heard you just fine, what I'm wondering is if you've lost your goddamn mind! I am not stripping down!"

"I'm not asking you to strip down, Ray," Harry rolled his eyes, pulling down his jeans halfway and palming his bulge over his boxers. "When you watch porn you touch yourself. At least tell me that you've touched yourself before."

I shook my head, mystified.

"Jesus Christ," Harry muttered, shaking his head disapprovingly. "And to think you're eighteen years old."

"It's just not my thing."

"Not your thing?! Every human does it, Ray, and as far as I know you're human," Harry rubbed his bulge that was becoming increasingly larger. "So pull your pants down and touch yourself."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'd be sorry to say that you've lost the bet. Go big or go home," Harry shrugged, his hands moving to the waistband of his boxers. "You should get the full experience. What have you got to lose?"

"My dignity," I muttered, my fingers fiddling with the metal button on the waistband of my jeans.

"You wouldn't lose you're dignity, Ray, believe it or not pretty much everyone our age has done this before," Harry said sarcastically. "Let loose and live a little, for once in your life. Look at all the fucked up things you've done for this bet, yet you don't want to do something that's completely natural?"

I pressed my lips together. Against my better judgment, I began to unbutton my pants and pull them down.

-------------------------------

I know I'm a fucking tease to end it there :P I don't think you guys even know how fucking awkward that was for me to have to research porno names lol

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your favourtie song/songs? I love In The End by Black Veil Brides, Identity Disorder by Of Mice & Men, The Lines by Beartooth, Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce The Veil and If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens.

Lots of love and a Horan Hug,

-Bliss xx