Competition

So after late night Skype drinking (don't ask) and weird conversations about pandas (again, don't ask) my friend and I started talking about this story. She suggested that I hold a little competition thingy or whatever you want to call it.

One thing I am very pleased and very happy about is that the readers of this story (that's you! <3) are dedicated. There are people who have been reading since I started this story, which to me is insanely amazing. I would love to see that dedication in art. So I'm holding a little competition for who can make the best Bring It Bitch edit with Harry and Rayla.

I usually don't like to pick someone to play my characters, but I really see Lily Collins playing Ray. Nonetheless, you can put anyone you like as Ray. I'm giving you complete and total freedom to do what you want with this, just make it look pretty :) you don't have to be some sort of whiz with photoshop or whatever, sometimes less is more :)

Send it to me by either via twitter by tweeting the picture and tagging me @BlissOnWattpad, giving me a link to Photobucket or kik me at BlissWattpad.

I will pick a top three and each one will be featured in the side picture of a chapter. Along with that the winners will receive a dedication and a follow from me. :) 

If you have any questions, PM me. I will be accepting entries until August 5th. 

Love you all, and good luck! <3

-Bliss xx