Episode 5: Knight of the Shield

"Serrano! Tetsuya!" a girl yelled, well more like a group of girls all talking in unison.

"Who are these people?" Rosa asked as she watched the dozen girls walk out of one of the rooms.

"I should be asking you that," said a copper haired girl as she glared at Rosa.

Rosa returned the gesture. "I'm Serrano's-"

"She's a friend," Serrano said, smiling nervously as he pulled Rosa away.

"To me she's a strange girl," Tetsuya said as he averted staring directly at the girls.

"How rude!" Rosa said, puffing her cheeks.

Tetsu snickered and ruffled her hair. "It's true, though!"

Rosa's face flushed as she slapped away his hand. "You aren't all that normal either, Mister!"

The girls shot Rosa death glares.

"Well, we better get going," Serrano said, pushing Tetsuya and Rosa down the hall. "See ya!"

"Can't we join you?" asked a different girl.

"We sort of have to do something, just the three of us. Maybe next time!" Serrano said, trying his best to smile.

The girl blushed and nodded. "Alright!" She shot Rosa one final dirty look and turned around. "Let's go, girls."

"Who were those girls?" Rosa asked as she gazed back at them.

Serrano sighed as he continued to push Rosa.

Rosa jumped forth two-feet and turned around. "I can walk without you pushing you know. So, tell me already, who are they?"

The Seven Hill Knight took a deep breath. "They're what you would call 'fangirls'."

Rosa eyed Tetsuya. "Fangirls? Ahh, so that's why you reacted that way. You thought I was like them, didn't you?"

Tetsuya rubbed the nape of his neck and nodded. "Yeah, you could say that." He snickered. "Lucky me, it only turned out to be a girl who talks to herself instead of another admirer."

Rosa kicked his left foot, causing him to jump and hit the wall.

Tetsu rubbed his foot. "Woah, violent much. If you want me to stop then just say so."

"Haven't I already?" she asked as she leered at him.

Serrano snickered. "Ahem. Stop it you two. We are going to have a fight, but it isn't between you two. Though that wouldn't be a bad match up considering your overall skill levels are similar."

Rosa grimaced. She put her hands over her ruby bead bracelet. "Is that so?" She formed a rock in the palm of her hand out of what appeared to be thin air. "Do you mostly use earth angelic attacks?"

"I'm more of a physical fighter," Tetsu said, swinging his arms behind his neck. "But when it comes to angelic attacks, I prefer to use darkness. I do have some earth abilities, though."

Rosa swung her hands behind her back and grinned. "I would say that I am too, but in my case, I prefer earth attacks over darkness."

Tetsu chuckled. "I figured you weren't shabby on the physical front from that kick alone," he said. "That kick actually hurt somewhat. Didn't think a small girl like you could do that."

Rosa stuck her tongue out. "Just because I'm short and young doesn't make me weak." She leaned in and smiled. "Anyway, what kind of angelic attacks do you know?"

Tetsu chuckled. "You'll see for yourself." He glanced at his cousin who came to a halt and turned toward the right. This door wasn't lavender like the others, but navy blue like Serrano's hair.