Episode 56: Flames of Wrath

Suzuki picked up her little brother in her arms. She glanced up at the injured Kohri and grinned.

"It seems my big brother did quite the number on you. I assume he called forth Alabaster."

Kohri winced as he stood up from the rock. He spun his hammer slowly.

"You wish to fight?" Suzuki asked as she rose to her full height. "I would love to, but I am carrying someone."

Kohri slowed his spinning. "Oh." He grinned. "Good as I'm exhausted."

"She can't fight, but I still can!" a voice cried out. Both Kohri and Suzuki turned to see green lightning coming at them. Suzuki jumped into the air, but the lightning followed, shocking her and her unconscious brother.

Kohri collapsed to the ground as sparks struck him as well. "You play dirty."

"All is fair in love and war is what I say," the lightning user said. He stepped out of the dust cloud formed from his earlier attack. His body crackled with yellow and green sparks.

"Eita!" Suzuki said as she landed on the ground with a thud. Reno rolled out of her arms and ended up several feet away from her.

"What's going on?" Reno asked as he opened his eyes. He tried to move, but the electricity concentrated in his arms and legs prevented him from doing so. "I was having a nice nap too."

"You're still up?" Kohri said, shocked.

Reno chuckled slightly. "I was resting for the next match. Alabaster did a nice job with you." He smiled at his necklace. "Nice job, buddy."

Kohri chuckled. "So, you held back. I should've known. Once we take care of this guy, how about we go all out?"

Reno nodded as he tried to move his lower body. "Yeah! I would love that!"

Suzuki narrowed her eyes at him. "Why did you hold back to begin with?"

"Was gauging him. He is as strong as they say. Plus, I only held back a tiny bit..." Reno said, mumbling the last part.

Eita, who had been quietly watching them, laughed. He raised his hands into the sky. "Well, sadly, there will be no rematch for you. It ends here for you three!" the blond cried out.

The dark cloud gathering overhead crackled with green electricity.

"Hey, who told you that you could impersonate me?" a voice echoed.

Everyone had a hard time processing what was going on as it happened so quick. A flash of blue lightning came at Eita or who they had thought was Eita as suddenly there were two Eitas.

"What in the world?" Suzuki said as she tried to stand up.

"Don't push yourself!" the blue lightning covered Eita said. He flashed her a grin. "I'll protect you."

Suzuki scoffed. "Sorry, but I am not like the princess. I am capable of fighting my own battles," she said even as she continued to struggle to get up.

The green lightning Eita snorted. "Wow, nice move there, cousin. Seems you've been rejected yet again. Sadly, not everyone can be as suave with the ladies as me."

"This guy is as narcissistic as Eiichi," Suzuki said, rolling her eyes.

Mirror-like panels of light appeared around him and dissolved, revealing Borasco.

Borasco swept his hair back with his right hand and grinned. "Please, Eiichi has nothing on this."

Suzuki closed his eyes and grumbled. "Correction, he's worse. If I roll my eyes anymore, they'll fall off of their sockets."