8

Good ol' Maddies POV

I still couldn't process through my mind that I was sitting next to my idol. I took a sip of my iced capp. I was surprised when I saw Jason and Von walk in. They noticed me right away and went pale when they saw Lin. They rushed over and practically dragged me out of my seat. "What the hell?" I ask them as they pull me away. I mostly said that so Lin would no I didn't want to move away from him. "Maddie, you.were.sitting.next.to.LIN!" Von yelled. "Yeah I know! Calm down." I yelled back. "Now come on." I dragged them both by the arm and they sat next to me while I continued to talk to Lin. They were very awkward but they sort of opened up a little. "So, Maddie you never explained why Lins here." Jason said to me. "Well, it's a long story but long story short, he's adopting me." I replied calmly so maybe I could get a calm reaction. But no. They both shoved me closer to the wall pulling me into a hug. Lin just stared awkwardly. I smiled. "That's amazing!" Von said. "I-I know." I laughed. "But wait, that means you won't be living here anymore.." Jason spoke as he slowly untangled the hug. "I know.." I repeated.

I could see the awkwardness in Lin so I sent the boys off to go order, queuing them to leave. "You really have some close friends here." Lin spoke, as he stared at the boys. "Yep." I replied, thinking of all of our fun times. But, in all seriousness, I would give it all up to have a family again. My friends were family, but they couldn't replace the love of a parent. We decided to move our talking spot since Tim Hortons was getting crowded. If only it were summer, talking at the park is my favourite thing to do.

I heard my phone ding in my pocket when we got to the hotel room.
Jason:
I'll miss you y'know

Von:
Same..

Maddie:
You can always text me, remember that.

I out my phone in my pocket. "There are no places to talk in this town!" I yelled to myself. It was very true. I wanted for it be summer so I could go outside. Lin was just on the bed on his phone. I felt like we had to do something fun, before I leave this place for good. I wanted to use this time to let Lin see that I didn't live in a complete hell hole.

There is one thing.

At school, as I said, teachers love me. So I made a little club. I needed the theatre for it, so I got full access! I got out my phone and went into my group chat

Maddie:
Hey how many people can make it to the theatre today?

Jason and 43 others:
Me!

Tiffany Shore:
Instruments?

Maddie:
Yep.

"Hey I have thing that I want you to come to." I smirked. "Oh yeah? What is it?" He asked. "It's a surprise." I laughed. He laughed after me.
We went to his vehicle. I told him to drive to my school.
Maddie:
EVERYONE IN, QUICK!
I smiled. Lin looked impatient. I couldn't wait!

Okay NOW it's late it's 3:43 am so you see 400 spelling mistakes, that's on my part, I don't edit