56

I decided to skype my friends, it's been a while.. I grabbed my laptop and went to me, Jason and Von's chatroom.

Maderino:
Life is lonely without you guys.

Jason:
But you got lin

Maderino:
Nobody could replace you guys

Von:
Well, your new friend can.

Maderino:
Who said she replaced you guys?

Jason:
We're just kidding, we miss you!

Von:
I don't..

Jason:
Shut up..

Maderino has logged off

I smiled slightly as I closed me laptop. Just those little chats make me so happy and create memories I'll cherish. The room is getting quite cold, maybe having the window open wasn't a great idea. I got up and closed the window. The rain still fell strong, it made me want to stare at each raindrop fall. I stared out the window as the rain fell down from the grey clouds from above. I could stare at nature for hours, as soon as I look out of a window, I'll get lost in thought.

I realized that I should really eat something. I went out of my room, my eyes opened wide, it feels like forever since they saw a different terrain other than my room. I opened up the pantry, completely forgetting what I was doing. I just sat there staring at nothing, forgetting that I needed food in my body to y'know, not die. I just grabbed a thing of crackers and took a handful. That'll be enough for me for one day. I heard the piano from the other room, the song was definitely familiar, come on brain, what song is this?

Ah yes, city of stars. I've listened to that song a lot, it's hard to forget. I stood in the middle of the living room, listening to the piano. I wanted to sing, but I'm still not good at it. I knew every word, every note I have to hit, but still I suck at singing. I started to tap my foot to the beat, that was so familiar to my brain. I loved music so much, i force it into my life everyday. I walked slowly to my room as the music faded. My room seemed darker and colder than the others. I took a deep breath in and held it, I held for a long time and finally took another breath. Everything got dark, the sun was setting, it's still kind of winter, well I wish it was still winter, I can't handle heat. I couldn't sit down, so I got up and got a glass of water that I knew I wouldn't drink, I just needed a reason to get up. My glass was 3 quarters ice, not much water.

I felt lonely, so I decided to visit with Lin for a bit. I slowly entered the room, he didn't look back at me. He sat at the piano, he wasn't playing anything, just sitting. "Hey.." I spoke quietly. He moved slightly, so I knew he heard me. "What are you doing?" I asked as I stood beside him. "Just thinking of a song to play." He replied. My fingers moved closer and closer to the piano, and I started to play random notes. Even though it sounded bad, I just loved the sound of piano, even random notes that don't fit together. Lin did nothing to stop me, so I just started playing something random, but I chose notes that sounded good together. I really wanted to write music, but I'm a slow learner. My eyes felt like they were wider than they should be, that never happens. I guess just playing piano makes me feel awake, in reality.

*groans* I've tried so much music, nothing inspires me.