13

It's been 3 days and this has 50 views (update, 71 now.. ;-;)

I only saw darkness as I fell to the ground..

I felt the pain but couldn't say anything.

I heard everyone, but couldn't reply.

Then I completely passed out, I felt nothing

Oh poor Lins POV

When I walked in with Maddie I chose to go sit with the other parents. They were very surprised to see me, not that they knew who I was, but because I walked in with Maddie. "Oh you must be Maddie new father! Jason has been freaking out." One man said as he took out his hand for a hand shake. I could tell I was nothing like these people. After that everyone understood why I was here. I just wanted to make sure Maddie was safe but I didn't want to seem too clingy. I felt like, if I left her she would disappear.

"Mom! Dad!" A shriek came from the door as I was listening to a conversation. Everyone just looked over so I got up. "What is it?" I asked when I was half-way to the door. "I-it's Maddie!" He stuttered. Out of all of those kids, my Maddie had to be hurt. This is what happens when you leave someone! I ran out the door and went to the crowd of kids. I pushed through to see my little girl passed out on the floor. "M-Maddie?" I spoke to her, wiggling her arm. She was breathing by her self, but this is not normal. "Someone call 911!" A kid yelled in the crowd. "Everyone back up!" Jason and Von yelled. they called over Olivia. We just tried to get her to have any sort of response, nothing.

I finally heard the ambulance. They came back here and told everyone to go inside. I didn't move. "Sir, are you this kids relative in anyway?" One of the officers asked. "Yes, I'm her father." I said with worry in my voice. "Okay you can come with us. We need to know info about her." He replied. "I-I'm sorry but I can't tell you about that, you see, I just adopted her a few days ago, well she's my real daughter b-but I just left her at birth but I came back. Does that explain it?" I questioned. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek, I couldn't let my new daughter die. Not now. Not ever. "Do you know anyone that has medical info about her?" He asked. "Uh yeah the orphanage should." I spoke quickly and inpatient. They out her in the back of the ambulance. I out my finger across her cheek. She's so innocent, so young, she had- no she has so much potential. She won't die. I won't let her.

We arrived at the hospital quickly. The rushed her into the emergency room. They told me to wait. The one thing I couldn't do at this time. The one damn thing. No one else was in the place so I could pick any seat, I chose not to sit and just pace around. I held in tears because I knew if I started crying I wouldn't be able to stop. I've never felt this way about someone I just met. I feel like I've known her since birth. Her mother, she was beautiful and lively, just like her. I just wasn't ready to be a father, but I should of supported her.

All this guilt felt so heavy I felt like going to the corner and just balling.

*inhales* asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm so many feels!! Oh god it's the music. I'm crying because of my own book rn.. That's so sad. In both ways