10

"I can't help falling in love you." I sang to myself. "You have a lot of friend here..." Lin spoke quietly. "Yep... Love every single one." I replied. I sat on the steps to get on the stage. "I just have a question." Lin said, sitting next to me. "Why would you give it all away to come with me?" He asked. "Lin, for a year now, I've been searching for someone who loves me as much as I mom did, and for this past few hours, you've proven you will make a perfect dad." I answered honestly.

Lin pulled my quickly into a hug. His hugs felt like the world to me. "I promise we will come back one day." He assured me. I went out of the hug. I stared into his eyes. They were just like mine, dark brown and full of wonder. "Well, we can't stay in here all day." I spoke, trying to look away from his eyes but failing. "Why not? It's nice in here." He replied. I did have full access. "Uh sure, why not." I smiled. My phone blew up in my phone.

Akok and 43 others:
We will miss you!

I smiled at my phone and put it down. Letting it blow up. "Wow.." Lin said as he stared at all the messages. "Ha yeah, they do this all the time." I laughed. "They always said to wait, that I'll get the perfect family if I just wait. And they were right." I spoke, still looking at my phone. I could tell that Lin was looking at me. We were just like each other, we have parallel personalities (that's a good title to a book, don't steal that). "She's willing to give that all up for me." Lin spoke to himself. I tried to act like I didn't hear it.

"So Maddie, you can imitate my voice?" Lin asked. "Y-yeah.." I replied awkwardly. "That's amazing." He spoke. Every word he said made me want to melt. "Usually I wouldn't give trust to someone I just met, but something about you makes me feel like I can trust you with my life." I said to Lin. "Oh Maddie, you don't even know what I thought when I first saw a video of you." Lin replied. (But we do >:)))))))

Our lord and saviour Lins POV.

Once Maddie told me to go to her school I got excited. I knew she was going to sing, it's the one thing I wanted to here. Her phone was blowing up. Her school wasn't far. I pulled up and we went inside. I was surprised that she had keys. I followed her around like I was her shadow. I got scared when she went around corners thinking she will disappear. I was going to follow her onto the stage until she told me to sit. I sat in the front row. "Uh, Maddie you can't jUST BARGE IN HER-" she cut him off. "I said to keep calm!" She yelled back. I was relived when they just laughed it off. "Okay, we're going to do My Shot, everyone ready?" She spoke. She made sure everyone was ready. When I heard her speak the first few words, I was amazed. My jaw dropped and eyes widened. Her friends also did extremely well.

She was talented, just like me..

I made it through the night, I got 3 hours of sleep at least