25

I watched over the city like a god. I looked over at Lin to see him looking at me. I smiled, he did as well. "So Maddie, I'll give you the option to start school now or the next school year." Lin said. "Uh, I'll wait until the next school year, I want to know the place a little." I answered. "Alright." He smiled.

"Is it colder here or there?" I asked. "It's warmer there, the normal is around 50 degrees Fahrenheit." He replied. "And that in Celsius is?" I asked again. "No idea." He laughed. "I think I'm going to have to get used to that." I giggled. "There are so many different things in America." I spoke, not looking at Lin. "Ha, yeah." He replied. "How long is the flight?" I questioned. "5 hours." He answered. "That's way to long." I groaned. I felt bad that we were the only ones talking, and I talk very loud.

-all around me are time skips-

We have about 5 minutes left. I the last 5 hours watching movies all about plane crashes so if we crash I'll be prepared. Luckily we didn't crash so all of that work was useless. I had to turn off my laptop and phone to prepare for landing. I put all of my devices into the carry on bag. I realized I didn't eat my snacks, so now I had a bag of chips and a melted chocolate bar. 'Remember, text Jason and Von as soon as you get back' I replayed in my head. I didn't want them to worry, they worry way to much.

I almost threw up again going down. I heard the same dude throw up again. Poor dude. We landed and I had to wait a little to get out. Like I said it wasn't that full so there wasn't much wait. I grabbed my suit case and proceeded to walk out. We had to do the same crap we did before we got on the flight which also took forever. They had to take my chips and melted chocolate bar which I think mentally hurt me. When we finally got out I was so excited to be with my idol basically for life now.

We found Lin's car. We put our bags in the back and I went in the front. I grabbed my phone before I put my bag in the back. I quickly went into my group chat.

Maderino:
Guess who made it safely to New York?

Von:
Only Lin did, Maddie died

Jason:
Rip Maddie...

Maderino:
Yep this is Lin texting you telling that I'm safe.

I giggled and out my phone down. I wasn't used to the constant honking from outside. I honestly don't think Lin was used to it either. It was so calm back home. I couldn't help but smiling until we got there.

Hopefully I'll make some new friends just like Jason and Von

Such a small chapter...
Next chapter everything will happen...

Have fun waiting