51

I awoke in the dying heat of my room. I checked my phone for the time, it was dead. Maybe my laptop? No that was dead to. I went to my window and opened it, hoping it will cool down. I went to the kitchen and checked the microwave for the time. It was 2:48 am. I sighed silently as I went back to my room. It was so calm hearing the sound of rushing winds. I decided to snooped and the small amount of people walking, now that was a bad idea.

I'm pretty sure I witnessed two drug deals, one break up and a psycho man flipping out at a piece of paper.
(I actually witnessed that once)
I'm pretty sure I'm scarred for life now. I really wanted to go outside, but it's also 3:00 am. The fresh air felt nice, it feels like forever since I've felt it. 'Oh poor Maddie, you think it's fine, but something will happen' a voice said in the back of my head. 'Oh no, not this again' I grunted in my thoughts. The thing is, think too much, to the point where I make other people with their own brains and their own rights to talk. I listened to my voice talk to me, saying things I'm used too.

The voice faded, I have no idea what happened but it faded quickly. I felt light as a feather. I stared off at the building, that basically replace stars. Seeing them come in and go out satisfied me. I heard a scratch at the door, which made me almost have a heart attack. I opened it to find Tobi, she much of wanted in. I let her in and lifted her onto the bed. I plugged in my laptop and decided to wonder off into YouTube.

Before I knew it, I was on my phone play choose your own adventure apps. This one played horrible music but had a good plot, so I kept playing. "Ugh, why do all these need tickets, it's annoying." I spoke to myself, not knowing the time. I kept buying games, since I had nothing better to do. Tobi had fallen asleep by my side. "Shit.." I spoke quietly under my breath. I saw my medication in the corner of my dresser, I forgot to take it. 'Idiot' a voice whispered in my head.

Well, I don't want to get up, so I'll have to die then. My eyes felt heavy and my eyelids felt thin. I guess I'm finally tired, but I shouldn't sleep anyways, it's already 5:19. I'll just stay awake, a few more hours won't hurt. I looked around the room to see my silent shadow, coming from the light of my laptop. I moved my hands around, just for amusement I guess. I made bird shapes with my hands and made little puppet shows for myself.

I got bored of my stupid games and threw my phone of the carpet. I couldn't keep my eyes open much longer, they started to close. But somehow, with the little power in my body, I made a alarm for 8:00 so I wouldn't sleep in.

My creativity is dying