24

The ride felt like forever. In reality it was just 30 minutes but not when you've been waiting for this moment for a whole year. Lin could see my excitement. I hope that we would sit next to each other, I hate sitting next to strangers. I looked out the window to see the beautiful farms. So many cows, chickens and goats. My grandma used to own a farm, I would visit everyday. I've loved animals my whole life. As I kid I grew up with plenty of pets. Mostly doggos.

I could see the airport now! I can't wait. Hopefully they will have tv's on the flight, I can only be entertained by a device for so long.

We finally pulled up into the airport garage. Since Lin rented a vehicle we now had to return it and that would take forever. I sat in the seat of the rental room for what seemed like hours until Lin finally finished. Before we went to our flight, I got snacks for the flight, a bag of chips and a chocolate bar. We went into those... Things, I forget the name. Where the check all your crap to make sure you aren't going to bomb the place. I took off my shoes, socks, jacket and hat. I also put my carry on bag into a container and watch it get sucked into the machine by a conveyer.

I finally got reunited with my possessions. I put my jacket and shoes back on and just shoved the rest into my carry on. Now we had to wait in a uncomfortable chair for 20 minutes. I pulled out my phone and just played Stack. We finally got called to our flight. I smiled as I hopped along to the ticket person.

Lin handed our tickets and said something, I only heard the response. "Yep you guys are" She responded to what ever Lin said. I didn't care to much. We entered those weird tube boarding things, no idea what there called. I should stop thinking of funny things or else I'm going to smile or laugh at my thoughts. "So I asked the lady if we were sitting next to eachother and we are." Lin told me as we found our seats. I smiled.

I sat at the window seat. It wasn't a full flight so the middle seat wasn't taken. Before they even told us to put on our seat belts I put it on. I saw in the corner of my eye Lin smiling. I smiled mentally. I looked out the window and waited for safety announcements. I listened to the English. I'm pretty sure Lin was confused for a second when he heard French instead of Spanish (since French is our second language). I laughed silently. I wanted to eat my snacks but I wanted to save them at the same time.

The plane was now finally moving. It felt so weird. I haven't been in a plane since I was 8. Our family mostly drove places since you get to see everything up close instead of seeing the top of it. Also half of my family is afraid of planes so that's another thing. We finally were in the air. I felt like I was going to throw up but I luckily didn't. I almost did once I heard someone else throw up a few seats behind us into a doggy bag.

Gross..

Heyyy 2 chapters in a weekday! That's a second. Also I have a smol question
Would you like my chapters to be longer or shorter? You don't have to answer that, especially if you're reading this in the future and you have more chapters to read