64

The car went to a stop. Tobi fell of my lap. My main reaction was to hide under my blanket. My heart was racing. We weren't in a car crash, we couldn't of had. I peaked out of my blanket. It was hard to see in the dark. There was a crashed car in front of us, another car on the side of us. My eyes were wide. I glanced at Lin, I saw the panic and shock in his eyes. "A-are we okay?" I asked silently. "I think so." He replied. My eyes went a little bit back to normal. Lin left the car and went to help the others. I had to get my mind off of things.

I got my blanket and made a pillow and laid my head up against the window. I closed my eyes and felt the moon shine on my eyelids. I felt Tobi get up on the seats. I heard the door open and Lin sit down. I tried to keep my eyes closed but there were too many questions that I had to get out. "Were the others okay?" I asked quietly. "Yes, they were." He lied. "Did we crash into them?" I asked once more. "No, it was-" he took a deep breath in. "Another car." He finished. I sighed in relief. I decided the best thing to do was to sleep, it was getting late.

I woke up when the car came to a stop. I cracked my eyes open a little. We were at a pretty nice hotel, it was called the 'Home'. I took of my seat belt and opened the door. A gust of cold wind hit my exposed skin. I got used to it and went to the back and grabbed pj's and more clothes for tomorrow. Lin did the same. He was still in shock from the crash, which seemed pretty normal. I got over it, probably the nap calmed me. I grabbed my blanket and Tobi from the back and we all went inside. I held Tobi while Lin checked in. I walked slowly, I was exhausted.

There was two beds in the room. The room was cold, and smelled of clean sheets. I took my blanket and spread it over my bed. "Why don't you use the hotel blanket?" Lin yawned. "I feel bad for the cleaning lady's." I muttered. Lin smiled. I put my head on the pillow and my body under the blanket. Oh wait, I forgot to put on my pj's....

I woke up at some point in the night with my hands shaking and my eyes moving without my control. "W-what going on?" I muttered to myself. "The pills!" I whispered-yelled. 'F-fuck.' I thought. I tried to close my eyes, but they just started looking around. "J-just come on." I said. My eyes, without control, looked around to the room, even if it was just complete darkness. I was fine after a little, but then they started going into my head! My eyes were completely inside of my head. I heard Lin get up, I don't think it was because of me though. "H-help." I said quietly. My eyes were shifting inside of my head. They finally started looking at the hotel room again. "Maddie?" Lin questioned. "I-I forgot my pills." I said, not even looking at Lin. "Are you seeing things?" He asked. "N-no, they are moving without my control." I explained. "Well, Maddie, we don't have pills, what are we going to do?" He spoke with panic in his words. "91..." My words started to drift away from me. "1." I said. My eyes calmed, my hands stopped shaking. "Wait..." I said. "I'm... I'm fine?" I questioned more than answered. "Um.. I guess we just have to keep a close eye on you." He replied.

"Um Lin?" I said before he went into his bed. "Yeah?"
"Could I sleep with you?"
"Of course."
He smiled with his wonderful smile.

Hey! It hasn't been a month!