42

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was breathing fast, I just woke up from a nightmare. I sigh, they are always so real. I go to the couch, for some reason I never get nightmares on the couch. I try to fall asleep but I end up just sitting there. I get up and go back to bed. Lins journal was just a few centimetres away. I just couldn't sleep, and really couldn't. My eyes jolted open every time I try to close them. I checked the time on my phone, which blinded me once I opened it. I managed to see 4:48 am. I guess I can stay up till everyone else does. I sat there in the dark. I grabbed my white lighter and lit the candle once again.

The candle moved around quiet a lot, but there wasn't any breeze at all. I just let it pass and I just sat there. I may as well get ready for the day. I got in the shower and brushed my hair out. I got into a magenta shirt and black jeans. The magenta shirt was my only colourful shirt. I grabbed my opal necklace, now knowing what my infinite happiness is. I wrapped it around my neck. I felt a cold breeze trickle up my back, causing me flinch. I checked the window, but it was closed. I wonder what that breeze was.

I sat in my bed and laid weirdly. I was very bored, time seemed to move slower. I let my hair dangle off the edge of the bed. Maybe I'll cook breakfast, it seems fair since Vanessa always cooks dinner, I see why, lin can't even make a salad. I quietly went out of my room and went to the kitchen. I know that Vanessa leaves early, so I better go fast. Since I searched this place top to bottom, I know that they have all the right ingredients to make my favourite breakfast, waffles! I know that their waffle maker is next to the bowls, so I grabbed it along with everything else I needed. I make a crap ton of waffles, since I would eat half of them. I looked for maple syrup, to only find the fake stuff. I forgot, it's probably harder to find it here in 'merica. I took it out and laid it all out. I went back to my room and waited for them to wake up. I didn't want them to know it was me, I wanted them to assume it was me. Mostly because I hate saying "You're welcome" when someone says thanks.

I heard the door open, it had to be Vanessa. I heard her grab some waffles and sit down. She ate fast and left for work. I got up and saw that three waffles are missing. I smiled. While I was up, I grabbed Lins journal and placed it back in its rightful spot. I went back to bed decided to write. I had amazing ideas, but I didn't know how to get them out of my head

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to upload this chapter yet, so it ended oddly, if I do this again just comment "Maddie you idiot, you didn't finish."