45

I stared at the ceiling, listening to my favourite musical, and stopping the middle of songs to watch some 'Dear Theodosia but every time they say a same it's replaced with Eliza's scream' and other stuff of the sorts. I loved those videos, I have no idea why. I think Lin got annoyed of my constant laughter, I try to muffle it with my blanket but I laugh way to loud. The worst time is when I was watching 'Hamilton- Say no to this (sung by Lin Manuel To seduce Lin Manuel)'. I'm pretty sure the whole building could hear me. I ended up crying from laughter. This is why I love the Hamilton community, no matter what, they never fail to make me laugh.

After I think 5 hours? Yeah 5 hours of watching and listening to Hamilton songs, I finally finished he Hamilton soundtrack, so I stopped watching Hamilton memes. I heard Lin practicing a song for something in the book room. It was muffled, so I couldn't hear a word, just the beat. It sounded amazing, like all of his songs. He was on the piano playing it, I wish I could play piano. I always wanted too, but we couldn't afford a piano, so I had to just listen to it. Whatever song he was playing, I loved it. I got up and went to the kitchen. The sound was still muffled, and I didn't want to hear it, it felt as if he wanted to keep it a secret. I grabbed a snack and proceeded to eat it at the island.

The sound of Lin playing piano soothed me. I almost fell asleep. It was soft yet passionate. I sat there, listening to the piano. I wonder what goes on in that mans head. He's definitely a perfect idol, he's just everything, I want to be like him, but I can't every be as talented. Maybe if I was raised by him, but I raised by my family, they were dull, three quarters of them just worked oil rigs. Working the oil rigs payed well, but our family was dull. I wouldn't think for one second that I was related to Lin, Lin is perfect and I'm... Me. I'm dull, I've been called that a lot by Chelsy, it was a insult that hurt me more than a punch.

Once the piano stopped, my head popped out of dream land. I realized what I was doing. I feel like, every time I listen to anything by Lin, my mind wanders off. Ever since I listened to Hamilton for the first time, I always went into dream land, people always say 'I'm out of my mind' and I take that as a compliment, because it true. My math teacher hated me, I would never listen, I would always day dream about Lin coming in and saving me. I hope I can be as talented as him.

I'm realizing that my idol, has way more secrets to discover, and I plan to figure out all of them.

Too much damn school, science is a bitch