27

Before this chapter starts, we have just hit 1K!! Woo! I didn't want to make another celebration time so I'll just have a little A/N at the end.

I didn't know if I should go out there or if I should stay in here or if I... Ah screw it, I'll come out after Lin greets her. "Hey sweetie!" He greeted. "Hey!" Vanessa replies. I saw them hug through my door. I wanted to smile but that would seem creepy. "So where's Maddie?" She spoke. That's my queue. I got up and walked all the way to the living room and stopped. She smiled as a sign of welcome. I smiled back, awkwardly. I widdle waddled up to her and put my hand out for a hand shake. "Welcome." She smiled again. How do I reply to that? Why am I so awkward? I'll just smile back..

(Oh god this is way to much like me)

I ended up just widdle waddling back to my room and sighed in relief that that was over. I know I need to stop acting so awkward. She is my mom now. I saw that Tobi had came into my room and wanted to get up on my bed. I got up and helped her up. I got back on my bed with her and she came to my side and just watched me mess around on photoshop. I haven't had a dog in a while. It felt nice to have a little friend beside me while I edit random photos to make em even better. I glanced up for a second to see Lin passing by and smiling when he saw me and Tobi. I smiled when he left.

I hope Vanessa just knows I'm a introvert, not rude. I not used to having parents that want to have a conversation with me. Tobi had fallen asleep on me so I knew I couldn't move. I tried to make very slow movements so I didn't wake her. "Hey Maddie?" Lin said at my door, getting my attention. "Yeah?" I replied. "Suppers soon..." He spoke and walked away. I knew he was disappointed that I wasn't as lively as I was. I'm just having a day where I want to be locked in a room with a dog. At supper I'll probably talk more. Tobi woke up so I decided to get up as well.

When I walked out, Tobi jumped off the bed and followed me. "Hey!" I smiled as I walked up to the island to see Vanessa cooking to what seems to be supper. "Hello." She replied nicely. "Sorry for staying in my room all day.." I apologized. "It's fine, I get it, you just came a long way from your home." She replied, moving away from the boiling pot to the other side of the island. I would reply that I'm just a introvert but I didn't want to make any bad first impressions. "Heh ya." I said looking at my hands curled on island, moving around. I did have pills for anxiety, but Chelsy couldn't afford that.

"So Maddie, tell me about your family, if you don't mind." Vanessa asked. It's been long enough where I don't care if I talk about them, I won't cry. "Well, I'll start with my... Favourite uncle, yeah I'll start there." I said finally looking up at her. "Well his name was Chris-" Vanessa cut me off. "Chris Roberto?" She said. "Y-yeah, why?" I asked. "Because he used to my high school boyfriend.."

And end of play..

Well here is my little A/N, you can skip if you want.
So I've just hit 1K when this is being made, I would like to thank my mom.. Ha jk. But that's everyone for reading! This means a lot to me. This just encourages me to write more than ever before! Since it's only been a few days, I still have all of my supporters and new ones!

(Word count: 666)