48

Lin and I sat at the couch together. I wanted to speak but, I just didn't. I went on my laptop and tried to distract myself. I decided to do those stupid iQ tests to see how smart I am. It was stupid, but I continued with it. I gave up 4 questions before the end and chose them at random. I got 122, c-cool? My brain isn't working straight, I feel... Tired, but very awake. I tried to get up but I didn't have the power too. I sat there in this weird state. I wanted to get up, but I just couldn't.

I all of a sudden got my power back. I got up and went to my room. My breathing was fast, that was scary. I got my chill that I got when I entered the room. I sighed to relief myself. My room felt colder than usual. I sat in my bed, my head started to pound. I guess I'm just sick or something, I'll just sit here. I grabbed my phone and put on Netflix. It was a small screen but it didn't effect anything. I heard footsteps outside of my door, it was Lin. "Are you okay dear?" He asked. I managed to nod my head, I couldn't look at him. He came over to the other side of my bed. I felt his hand touch my forehead, my eyes couldn't open after a blink. "You stay here, I'm going to get my thermometer." Lin spoke. I nodded my head in agreement.

He came back, I heard his footsteps. "Open up." He ordered. I opened and put my tongue at the top of my mouth. I felt the thermometer touch the bottom of my tongue. I put my tongue down. I heard the beep sound and Lin took it out. "Oh god Maddie.." He said. "We got to go to the hospital." He said again. I wanted to gasp, but I couldn't open my mouth. "Let's go." He spoke as he got up. I tried to move but couldn't. I shook my head as a sign that I couldn't. I felt arms wrap around my body. Lin picked me up and got me to the door. He put me down and I could stand. I almost fell over but I caught myself. I felt, somewhat stronger now that I've left my room. My eyes opened half way and I put my shoes on.

Lin and I walked out. We usually took the stairs but this time we took the elevator, which seemed reasonable at this point. The fresh air helped my headache, the cars did not. Lin put his hand on my back, to kind of lead me by pushing me slightly farther. Luckily his car wasn't far. I got in the front seat and settled. I felt exhausted from that small walk. My eyes shut, my thoughts drifted away, my bones stopped working, but I wasn't falling asleep.

I don't know what.

I have no idea what my hands just wrote.

Also, I'm bored as all hell, anyone got any song suggestions?