39

My body settled. I was calm to the point where I got lost in my thoughts. I somehow knew the way around and ended up at the door of the apartment. I swiftly went up the stairs and entered the apartment. Lin was on the couch watching tv, not a care in the world. I took out the sheet of paper that Muriel wrote. I simply placed it on the arm stand closest to him. I walked away and sat on the nearest seat. Without saying a word, he picked it up and read it. He read it quickly. His expression changed a lot during it. He looked up at me with so many emotions in his eyes. "Where did you find this?" He managed to get out. "On a tree." I spoke. It sounded silly when said out loud. "Where?" He asked, impatiently. "I-i don't know, my feet lead me there." I stuttered. "Can you take me there?" He asked. "Yeah, maybe." I replied, unsurely. We both went out.

I did just as I did before, get lost in my thoughts and just let my feet walk. Lin followed quickly behind me. It wasn't far of a walk, it was about 10 minutes. It's easier to get around by walking since there isn't much traffic. My feet lead me the right way and we ended up in the same place, same tree. I looked up at Lin to see the shock in his face. "D-do you know this place?" He asked. "Y-yeah, your journal mentioned it." I said, getting the same uneasy feeling I got last time, but minor. Lin walked on his own. I felt calm again. Lin walked to the highest hill. He looked carefully at the hills. I, on the other hand, collapsed to the ground. My legs were tired and wobbly, so my body collapsed. I wasn't in pain or anything, my legs just needed a rest.

The sky was beautiful. It was so blue and the clouds made beautiful shapes. I got so hypnotized, that I didn't realize that Lin was next to me. I'm starting to realize that I'm very bipolar, I can be so happy, like I was before I went out on a walk, but then get so sad and depressed. I remember how I would stay up for nights if I was stressed about a test. I remember how I could hate someone but somehow become their best friend. My feelings changed quickly. I really hope it goes away, I just want one feeling at a time. I have to enjoy being here with Lin, because sooner or later, he will just become my dad, not my idol.

Three damn paragraphs, I'm such a bad author, but I needed to end on that note. I will make up for it, the next one is 40, so it's going to be longer. Thanks for all the support lately, I appreciate it so much, we are edging to 3k and that's amazing.