Maid Café Dilemma (Part 1)

(I forget who requested this.)

It was another day at the Maid Café that Zane worked at.

As he was entering the employee only room, he got pushed up against the wall by a strong force.

"Hey-" Zane started.

"Shut it, Zane." The person, a male, growled seductively. "I've been waiting to get you right where I want you~."

"Ivan." Zane growled, not seductively, but a growl of rage.

"Yes yes. I know. You hate me." Ivan rolled his eyes. "Say.... Has anyone ever told you that you look like a car accident?"

"No, but are you saying that I'm hideous? If so, I already knew that." He huffed.

"Then why can't I look away~?" He whispered into Zane's ear seductively, then bit his ear gently.

"I-Ivan!" He yelped, blushing a light pink.

"Did you fall from the Irene Dimension~?" He asked.

"Even if he did, why would a demon from The Nether care?"

Zane and Ivan froze, before slowly turning to look into the entry way of the employee only room.

There stood Gene, and he looked PISSED.

"G-Gene...." Zane mumbled quietly.

"Gene, how nice to see you." Ivan frowned. "When was the last time we spoke?"

"When you decided to frame me and my friends for vandalizing the neighborhood." Gene growled. "Now, Ivan, Zane has a shift to fulfill, so if you wouldn't mind, I need you to leave."

"HA!" He laughed, giving Gene an amused look. "It's not that easy to-"

"LEAVE." Gene yelled, pointing towards the door.

Ivan gulped, then ran towards the door without another word.

Gene groaned, then turned back to the raven haired male, who was a bright red now.

"Zane?" Gene spoke sweetly.

"Y-Yeah?" Zane asked, looking up.

"Get back to work." Gene smiled and left the male alone and confused.

Gene smirked too himself as he left the employee only room.

"Gene~Kun! Table 3 requested you!!" Kawaii~chan sang.

"Got it!" Gene gave her a half hearted wave, and made his way to table 3.

"Yoooooo." Sasha hummed.

"Sup." He grinned.

"So, Gene, wanna know why we came here?" Zenix asked, slowly lowering the menu from his face like a creep.

"One; that's creepy." He frowned. "Two; I'm guessing to eat?"

"Well, half right, half wrong." Sasha shrugged.

"Oh?" Gene raised an eyebrow at his two Shadow Knight friends.

"We know about it." Zenix smirked.

"What is this "it" that you speak of?" He questioned.

"Zenix means your crush." Sasha explained.

"Oh, uh, no you two don't....." He blushed lightly.

"Yes we do." Zenix's smirk widened. "It's Zane."

Gene's face turned cherry red as his eyes widened. Zenix and Sasha gave exchanged grins, and they high-fived each other to congratulate their work.

"H-How did you two..!?" Gene stuttered, shocked.

"It took quite a bit of evidence." Sasha huffed. "However, we managed to make it clear."

"With the help of Aphmau." Zenix added.

Gene turned around a bit, to glare at Aphmau, who just smiled right back at him, her amber eyes sparkling.

"Gene, we saw Ivan running out of here for his life." Sasha stated. "What happened?"

"The bastard flirted with my Zane." Gene growled, then realized he had just claimed Zane as his.

"Oh, well, that explains everything then." Zenix huffed, leaning back.

"Gene, you do realize that this will only happen more if you don't confess, right?" Sasha asked, eyeing Gene up and down.

Gene kept quiet. He bit his lower lip as he glanced at the emo male that was delivering an order to Kawaii~chan and Aphmau.

"I know.... I know...." Gene sighed. "But it isn't easy to tell someone who you've bullied and broken for their entire time at a school that you love them all of a sudden."

"Ha!" Zenix laughed, startling both Gene and Sasha. "If we know ANYTHING about Zane, it's that if you really put meaning into an apology, he'll accept it. We've witnessed it thousands of tines in highschool."

"True...." Sasha started. "That is true! Very much true!"

"Uh, you said an apology, I'm talking about a confession. There's a huge difference." Gene shook his head with a sigh.

"Same thing." He huffed, dismissing this with a flick of his finger. "Just put your heart into it, and you'll do fine."

"How do I even start?" He asked. "I don't know what to do!"

"Ever ask Dan-" Zenix started.

"No." Sasha slammed her fist on the table. "Never, EVER ask Dante for advice. His advice sucks."

"Okay, okay!" Zenix hissed, raising his arms up halfway. "Just take Zane somewhere he likes.... Like the park or something at nighttime.... Somewhere quiet, dark, and peaceful."

"Okay.... I get it." Gene nodded. "Thanks, guys!"

Gene started to walk away, before going back to their table.

"I never did get your orders.." Gene chuckled nervously.

Zenix and Sasha rolled their eyes as they let out amused laughter.