Dead Boy Walking

Zane let out a shaky breath as he leaned against the lockers, trying to regain his calm. Gene, his own personal Yandere, just threatened to kill him.....

"The over obsessed Yandere has decreed it. He syas Monday eight a.m., I'll be deleted. He'll hunt me down in Study Hall, stuff and mount me on his walls, thirty hours to live... how shall I spend them? I don't have to stay and die like cattle. I could change my name and ride up to Seattle. But I don't own a motorbike-" Zane paused. "Wait...... oh! Here's an option that I like; spend these thirty hours getting FREAKY!!"

With that being said, he undid the locks on his window. Lifting it open, he practically jumped out and onto the tree nearby. He swung from the bench nearly halfway across the neighborhood, before landing in a bush. He popped back up, twigs and leaves stuck and twisted in his hair.

"I need it hard, I'm a dead boy walking!" He shouted, running into the backyard. "I'm in your yard, I'm a dead boy walking!"

He climbed up the trails of ivy on the wall, up to a window, and snapped off the locks. "Before you punch my clock, I'm snapping off your window lock! Don't have time to knock, I'm a dead boy walking..."

Gene looked up from his phone, a startled expression on his face. Turning off his phone, he managed to get words out. "Zane.... what are you doing in my room?"

"Shhh...." He hushed, walking over and pressing one finger to his lips. "Sorry, but I really had to wake you... see I decided that I must ride you 'till I break you. You say I got to go, well I'm your last meal of the day to go. Now just shut your mouth, and lose them tighty-whities! Come on! Forever I'm yours, I'm your dead boy walking. Getting on all fours, kiss this dead boy walking. Let's go, you know the drill. I'm hot and pissed and on the pill! Bow down to the will of a dead boy walking!"

He leaned onto Gene's stomach, one hand tugging on the collar of his shirt, with the other rubbing the tent in his pants. Gene bit his lip, getting Zane feel him. Was Zane going to...?

Zane leaned in close to Gene's ear, before sighing softly. "And you know, you know, you know it's 'cause you're beautiful... you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree... so the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful.... let's make this beautiful~!"

"That works for me!" Gene smirked, shoving his hand down Zane's pants, only to growl when Zane pulled him out.

"Patience.... my love..." He purred. "Full steam ahead, you're taking the dead boy walking!"

"Wait.... how did you find my address?" He asked.

"We can break the bed, you're rocking the dead boy walking!"

"Zane, you're gonna tear my mattress..."

"No sleep tonight for you! Better chug that Mountain Dew!"

"Okay, okay..."

"Get your dick in gear, make the whole town disappear!"

"Okay, okay!"

"Slap me! Pull my hair! Touch me... there and there and there! And no more talking..."

"Whoa-oh-oh-oh!"

"You'll be loving a dead boy walking!"

"Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Yeah, yeah!"

With that, the only sound in the night was the rocking of the bed, along with painful yelps and whimpers.