The Morning

This is gonna be a short one, mainly because I suck at writing happy things. I am the Angst Princess. But I will be inserting crack pieces at the end, to make up for it. Can you guys do one thing for me, though? Can you do those little mini scenarios for the crack pieces in the comments that are like a continuation? Those always make me laugh.

"Wakey wakey, little Kitty~."

Zane couldn't help but moan as he started to wake up, feeling his tail being tugged gently but firmly. Rolling over, he opened his eye to look up at Gene, who was grinning down at him.

"Morning, ZuZu." Gene grinned, moving some of his hair from his face.

"Five more minutes..." Zane groaned, closing his eye again and burying his face into the pillows.

"Noooo." He pouted, his wolf tail wagging. "I made waffles."

"I'm sure that between you and our sons, that none of those waffles will go to waste." He yawned, wrapping his tail around his leg.

"Oh, come on, Zane." He pouted again, collapsing on top of Zane. "The boys are waiting for their motherly father."

"Alright, alright..." Zane sighed, sitting up slowly. "Let me get a shirt on first."

"Who said you need a shirt?" Gene asked playfully. "Our boys run around in their underwear all day."

"They're only five, Gene. They have nothing to show off." He answered, pulling a black and white shirt over his head. "You know how many people took an interest in me because of my body."

"Yeah, even after you were taken." He growled lowly, remembering all the people who had tried to stop their relationship.

"But let's not focus on that. We have two little boys to take care of." He said suddenly, giving Gene a small kiss on the cheek.

Gene smiled, his pointed canine teeth showing the most. His black Werewolf ears stood straight up, his tail starting to wag again. He picked Zane up bridal style, carrying him out of their bedroom and to the dining room, where their two little boys were waiting for them.

"Papas!" The two boys cried cheerfully, already making a mess out of their breakfast.

"Good morning, Dominic and Noah." Zane greeted, getting down from Gene's arms. "Oh my Irene, you two were having a food fight, weren't you?"

The two boys laughed as the syrup was stuck in their hair, their breakfasts a mashed up mess. Zane sighed, shaking his head as he started to clean them off.

"Papa, you have a big belly." Noah said, and Dominic laughed.

"And it has a weird bumpy on it!" Dominic laughed, and Gene's eyes went wide.

"Y.. You're expecting..?" Gene asked slowly, in a daze.

"I had wanted to tell you later." Zane admitted shyly, blushing. "I hope you aren't mad."

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" He asked, hugging Zane gently. "I get to have another little terror running around!"

"Don't say stuff like that about your kids!" Zane scolded, giving him a light slap on the cheek with his fingers.

"Who's expecting!?"

Zane and Gene slowly looked to the doorway, where Aphmau was panting for breath. The door had been broken down, and Gene could see Aaron running down the street to their house.

"Well, guess the pearl is out of the shell now." Zane sighed.

~~~~

Gene: *hands Zane a box of cupcakes* I'm just gonna leave these here, Aph didn't want them and I prefer pie.