Jon whimpered and moaned as I grinded against him, I smirked at his hard on. He clutched at my shirt, desperately for more. He wriggled about helplessly when the pleasure he was receiving became overwhelming. I grabbed 2 fistfuls of the soft material of his jumper and ripped it off. I ran my hands all over his beautiful body, I love working myself up against him. In no time at all, the rest of his clothes were discarded. He wouldn't be needing them tonight. I scrambled off the bed to grab lube and a condom. I watched him with predatory eyes as his hands twisted in the sheets, desperate to touch himself and that gorgeous flushed red tip.

"Why are you still dressed?" He whimpered "Hurry up!" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Are you telling me what to do?" I asked in disbelief

"Oh my god, hurry up, Benny!" He whined. I pulled off my clothes extra slowly just to tease him. He couldn't take it any longer and began to pump himself. I growled and had his arms pinned above his head in an instant. He arched his back and rubbed his lower half against my stomach. I went to rip open the condom packet but Jon grabbed it and threw it away.

"I want to feel all of you"

"Okay, baby boy" I kissed him deeply, popping open the cap of the lube bottle and drizzling it over my fingers. I flipped him onto his front and teased his entrance before pushing in a digit. He thrusted back onto my fingers but then I had a better idea. I pulled out my fingers, ignoring Jon's whining, and licked a strip over his hole. He gasped.

"Benny!" He moaned "Oh god!" I continued to eat him out,moaning at how fucking good he tastes and sending vibrations through his body. I pushed my tongue deeper into him, my nose pressed up against him.

"I think you're stretched now, princess" I bit the skin on his ass, leaving a hickey "Get on your hands and knees, baby" He obeyed. I slapped his perky ass, hard. I smiled at the red hand print I caused.

"Hurry u-ah! Oh! F-fuck!" He squeaked as I pushed myself into him. I spanked him again upon hearing him swear "S-sorry, Benny!"I thrusted harshly into him, gripping his hips so tight I was sure to leave marks.

"C-close!" He choked. I pulled out and rolled him onto his front, admiring the beautiful sight below me. Sweat glistening on his body, ocean blue eyes half closed, his plump lips parted slightly as he let out sexy moans. I buried myself inside him again.

"I want to see you cum" I panted

"Touch me!" He pleaded

"Anything for you, princess" I gave his member a firm squeeze, causing his jaw to drop. He tilted his head back as I flicked my wrist up and down his length at rapid pace. Quickly, I attached my lips to his delicate throat, sucking deep hickies. He moaned airily. "Just let go, baby" I murmured. He fell apart at my words. I continued pumping him, helping him ride out of his orgasm. He wrapped his legs around me, pulling me even deeper and encouraging me to release into him. He bit down harshly on my shoulder, sending me over the edge.

"I love you" He mumbled sleepily after I pulled out and kissed him lovingly "M'tired, Benny"

"Go to sleep, princess. It's late" He hugged his knees to his chest and drifted off to sleep, utterly spent.

Carefully, I cleaned him with wet wipes, ensuring not to wake him. I knew he'd freak when he wakes up if he was covered in sticky stuff, especially if he had a nightmare, which was more than likely. I placed the used wipes to one side and spooned with Jon, resting my chin on his head. He stirred slightly, his ass moving gently against my member. I cursed under my breath as I felt myself get harder. Just as I was about to move away from him, he rolled over and draped his leg over mine, my erected member was pressed uncomfortably close to his entrance. I could his warm breath against my neck. Surely he was aware of how much he was teasing me?