Yawning, I stretched my legs. An agonising pain shot through the backs of my thighs and my bum. I groaned and rolled over to try and alleviate the pain. No luck. God, it was so painful. I shook Ben awake, this was his fault.

"Good morning" He smiled sleepily

"No, not good morning. This morning has been everything but good" I corrected

"What's the matter?" He yawned. I just glared at him "Let me see" He sighed, sitting up and pulling the quilt off me. "I'm sorry, baby"

"Make it better"

"How?"

"I don't know just do it" I snapped

"You're a brat" He smacked my bum

"OW! BEN! THAT HURT!" He snorted in amusement "I hate you"

"What was that?" His hand slipped in my underwear and rubbed right at my sore and still loose entrance

"I love you very much!" I squeaked "Benny, please don't. It hurts so much"

"I'm sorry, I'll get some cream or something, princess. Are you going to be okay if I leave you for a minute?"

"I'm going to have to, I can't bloody move" I grumbled. He pecked me on the lips before leaving the room.

Ben soon returned. He sat on my legs, being careful not to hurt me,and pulled down my panties. Suddenly, a cold cream was being applied to my bum cheeks. As gently as possible, he parted my cheeks with one hand and began to rub cream on my wrecked rim. It felt like my bum was on fire. I buried my face in my pillow to hide my tears. Soon after, my whole body was shaking with tears.

"Baby, I am so sorry. You're bleeding again"

"B-Benny, It h-hurts s-s-so m-much! I sobbed "M-make it s-stop h-hurting, p-p-please"

"I'll get you some ibupfroen, princess. That might help.... god, should I take you to A&E?"

"Ben, I am NOT going to A&E to explain that my husband fucked me til I bled and now I can't fucking move"

"And I want my baby boy's ass to be better so I can fuck it again"

"Benny, just get me some fucking pills"

"Baby, I really think should take you to A&E... maybe you could say you sat on something?"

"Oh yeah, I just happened to walking around naked and I sat down and impaled myself on my husbands large, erect cock"

"Worth a short" Ben sighed "Wait! What about my nurse?"

"The one my dad hired? No way" I protested "She might tell my dad!"

"Tough luck, sweetie"

"Ben, please don't let a woman hired by my dad to look after you, inspect my bum"

"I'm sorry, it's happening"

"Beeeeennnnn, it will be so embarrassing! Please! I only want you to look at my bum!"

Despite my pleas, he dug out his phone and called her anyway.

"Hiya, Sabrina. I've got a bit of a situation..... No, I'm not ill.I promise. My husband has got a bit of a problem..... It would be best if you came to see in person... Alright! Thank you!"

"I hate you"

"I know. I'll make it up to you later"

"How?"

"However you want" He kissed the back of my neck "Baby, I know you hate sleeping pills but-"

"Yes" I answered "Fucking give me some pills"

"What have I told you about swearing?"

"Sorry"