"I DON'T CARE!" I yelled down the phone "MY SON IS MISSING! HE GOT KIDNAPPED! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF IT HASN'T BEEN 24 HOURS! YOU WILL FUCKING LOOK FOR HIM!"

"Sir, I understand you're upset but there's nothing I can do until 24 hours have passed" The operator informed me for the 100th time. Angrily, I slammed the phone down and stomped upstairs to get Jon, who had been crying for the past 4 hours. If the police wouldn't look for him, I would. That fucking scum bag who took Jake will not live any longer when I find them. The sound of complete and utter terror when Jake was screaming for my help will never ever leave my head until I know he is safe. I can't live with myself. He needed me and I wasn't there!

"Jon, come on" I said as I opened the door "We have to find him"

"Th-this is all m-my f-f-fault" He hiccuped

"No it's not" I said softly, sitting down beside him "But do you have any idea who it could be?"

"No, Ben" He sniffled "I don't recognise their voice"

"Do you have any enemies?"

"A lot of people don't like me, Ben" He buried his head in my shoulder "What are we going to do?"

"Princess, crying isn't going to do anything" I kissed his forehead and secured him in my arms "Get dressed, baby. Then we can go look for him"

"Benny, can I wear your hoodie?"

"Sure, princess" He slid off my lap and pulled on a pair of his jeans before throwing my hoodie over his head "C'mon" Hand in hand, we walked out of the house and got into the car.

 I glanced over at Jon who was snoring quietly in the passenger seat, if he wasn't so adorable I'd find it extremely annoying. I had been driving for the past 5 hours, it was nearly 4am. I couldn't sleep. The petrol sign began to flash at me. Hurriedly I pulled into a petrol station and filled up the tank before continuing the long, long drive.