"Wake the fuck up!" The thin quilt was ripped off my body, exposing me to the cold air.

"Go away" I mumbled as I rolled over to bury my face in the pillow.

"What did you fucking say to me?!" A firm hand slapped my ass. I jerked at the sudden motion, biting my lip at the pain. Melissa was right, I was on loan so often that it hurt to sit down every minute of the day. I've been here for approximately 5 months now but I'll never ever get used to it. It hurts. It hurts so much. When I'm not on loan, I'm sleeping. I can't get enough of it. I don't eat, I can't. My appetite is long gone. "Look at me, slut" I blinked my vision into focus as I rolled over to look at him, his eyes were ablaze with fury.

"What's the problem?" I asked bleary-eyed

"You know exactly what the problem is" He hissed. I opened my mouth to protest but he slapped me, causing my eyes to water. "How many times have you fucking passed out on the job, huh?!"

This seemed to be a rhetorical question, I would only get hit if I answered. I hung my head and bit my chapped lip, all chewed up from various kisses from various men. I focused my gaze on his expensive, heeled, Italian shoes. It was the safer option, right?

"When people pay for your service, they want to fuck you hard and for a long time" He growled "Yet you pass out after 30 minutes!"

"I'm sorry, sir" I whispered

"Sorry isn't going to do fuck all!"

"Sir" Melissa's voice floated into the room "He's only 14, he can't last long"

"Or maybe" He eyed me for a moment before continuing "It's that he's become fucking anorexic?!"

"He can't be" Melissa chewed her lip "He eats everything I give him"

"LOOK AT HIM! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS ANOREXIC BITCH!" He screeched "WE'RE LOSING CUSTOMERS!"

"Actually, sir, we have a new customer who has been eyeing him up" Melissa informed him "Said they liked the skinny type"

"Does he like the passing out type too?" He growled

"Yeah, likes to fuck 'em 'til they do"

"Looks like he'll be a regular then" He turned to look at me "Make yourself look pretty"

During my time here, I've been taught how to apply makeup and I'm actually quite good at it. Not that I'm bragging or anything, it's pretty weird. Or is it? I mean... should straight guys know how to apply makeup? Does it matter? I don't know anymore. I slicked on a coat of lipstick and waited nervously for him to return. I still don't know his name.

"Good boy" He praised as he entered the room again

"Thank you, sir" I said quietly "Can I ask you something?"

"What do you want to ask me?" He dropped down to the floor beside me, leaning over to kiss me. He nibbled on my bottom lip before releasing me.

"What's your name?" I asked hesitantly

"Give me a kiss and I might tell you" He patted his lap, gesturing me to sit on him.

I hesitated. Did I really want to know that bad? But if I ever got out of here... how would I get anything out of Papa? I shuffled closer to him, eventually moving to straddle him. I looped my arms around his neck and tentatively pressed my lips against his. He held my gently as he explored my mouth. Recently, he has become more and more gentle and almost.... loving? I don't know what to think of him.He's still a sick, sick man but it's almost like he cares about me sometimes. I broke the kiss and went to sit back on the floor but he held me close to him.