A strange sensation pooled in my lower stomach, I whined sightly,bucking my hips. A smooth pair of hands pushed me back down. Wait...hands? My eyes flew open and I looked around in panic only to fine Gabrielle in between my legs, her pink lips stretched around my cock. It was as if her mouth was made to give blowjobs, never have I felt so pleasured. She flushed when we made eye contact but continued to work her magic on me. It was only when I felt her tongue massage into my slit that I had to stuff the corner of a pillow in my mouth to silence my moans. I was so fucking close.

My toes curled as my leg muscles tightened as I reached my peak. I tried to warn her but simply choked on the material of the pillow. This only encouraged her to suck harder, hollowing her cheeks and even blowing cool air on my cock. I lost it. Hot, white cum shot down her throat as I panted heavily. God, that felt so good. She licked every last drop of cum off me and fucking swallowed it. Once she pulled off. I closed my eyes in disbelief. She crawled up the bed and tucked her arm around me, nuzzling into my side.

"How the fuck...." I sat up "What the fuck..."

"What?" She blinked "I just thought you'd like it. Did I do okay? That was my first time..."

"You can't go all pornstar blowjob on me and pretend it was your first time"

"It was! Jake, you're the first person to see me naked let alone give a blowjob to!"

"Then how did you-"

"Jake" She rolled her eyes "We've all watched porn... and I practiced, alright?" She dropped her voice at the end, clearly embarrassed.

"You practiced?"

"I wanted to impress you" She mumbled

"Well, you succeeded" I allowed my eyes to roam over her naked body in the daylight "Can I return the favour?"

"Jake... I don't want you to touch me there" She bit her lip"I..."

"You...?"

"It doesn't matter, I'm just not comfortable"

"Okay, love. Is here okay?" I allowed my finger to brush ever so slightly against her nipple. She gasped and flushed pink.

"I... yeah, you can do that" She exhaled

"Are you sure, love?"

"Yeah, I'm sure"

I placed a soft kiss on her lips, leaving a trail of them down her neck and collarbones until I reached her breasts. I cupped them in my hands and delicately kissed them. I looked up to see if she was okay,she gave a weak smile, her hand tangling in my hair. I took this as a sign to take it further. I sucked a small amount of hickies on each breast, loving the little pants and groans she was emitting. I allowed my lips to ghost over her nipple, she jolted, her hand tightening in my hair. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and I could feel how wet she was, it was leaking on my stomach. Taking care to continue stimulating her other nipple with my thumb, I started to suck on one. I bit down gently, she whined and let out a choked sob.

"Love, are you alright?" I asked. She nodded "Gabs, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing, it j-just f-f-feels g-good" She stammered. I clocked what was wrong immediately.

"Gabs, be honest, have you ever had an orgasm?"

"N-no" She whispered "I... I d-don't even m-masturbate"

"Is that why you don't want me to touch you there?"

"Maybe"

"I wonder if I could make you cum like this" I murmured. I resumed what I was doing previously, it was only when I swapped nipples that I felt the wet patch on my stomach increase rapidly as she practically squirted all over me. God, it was so sexy. Her grip on my curls was almost painful, it was such a turn on.

If it weren't for her dark skin tone, she'd be the colour of a tomato. I chuckled and crawled up to plant a loving kiss on a lips.

"How was that for your first orgasm?" I asked eagerly "Did I exceed your expectations?"

"That was....."

"Amazing? Incredible? The best feeling ever?" I provided.

"Yes" She laughed "Thank you"

"Anytime" I winked "You have no idea how beautiful the noises you make are" She blushed

"Do you have anything I can clean myself up with?"

"Love, I know your self-conscious and shy about these things but could I please get a taste?"

"A taste?" She frowned "Ohhhh, um, I.... I guess"

"Are you sure?"

"Don't use your tongue.... I don't think I'm ready for that"

"Hey, no worries" I kissed her again as I reached down and stroked between her deliciously wet folds. She clutched my shoulders "Was that okay?" She nodded. I sucked her juices off my finger. She tasted so unbelievably good. So good that I dared to reach down again.

"BREAKFAST!" I heard Papa yell up the stairs

"Fuck" Gabrielle exhaled

"Did you, Gabrielle the goody goody, just swear?" I asked in disbelief

"Shut up"

"Sorry, love" I grinned "You can borrow some of my clothes"

"I didn't even bring underwear" She groaned

"Borrow mine" I patted her thighs "Let go of me, love" Gabrielle untangled herself from me and began to root through my wardrobe. I joined her, pulling on the first pair of underwear I saw, along with some joggers and a T-shirt. "I like my boxers better when you're wearing them" I reached round and gave her bum a cheeky squeeze. My boxers were quite a tight fit on myself, they were almost bursting at the seams stretched over Gabrielle's plump, round ass. She slapped my arm before pulling a hoodie over her head. Due to her being a lot shorter than me, the hem of the hoodie fell just above her knees.

Together, hand in hand, we strolled downstairs for breakfast. In all honesty, I've been using Gabrielle as a distraction from home. Dad is so much worse, he's so ill and I can't stand to see him like that. Papa has had to take over everything for him. Except, Papa has yet to get a job. We have so little money, we can barely afford our groceries. Papa was forced to turn to his dad and ask for help.Within a week of him asking, a private nurse was hired for Dad,funded my Grandad Homestead.

"You have awful sex hair" Papa whispered in my ear as he put my breakfast in front of me

"Papa!" I hissed "Shut up!"

 "We're going to have a talk when she's gone" Papa murmured. He slinked around the kitchen island and sat next to Dad, leaning closer to him to whisper in his ear. Dad almost choked on his cereal, glancing over at me and Gabrielle.