I reeled back in shock at what she said. A sex slave?! I'm only 14! What about-

"Now, pretty boy, what's your name?" A low growl interrupted my train of thoughts. The woman backed away from me and ducked her head as a smartly dressed man entered the room. The way he carried himself instantly told me he was not a man to mess with. He was powerful."Don't make me repeat myself, pretty boy"

"J-Jake" I squeaked as he approached me "My name's Jake!"

"Good boy" His long fingers caressed my chin, forcing me to lookup at him "You're going to look so pretty stretched around my cock" My jaw dropped open in horror "Close your mouth or I'll put it to good use" I closed my mouth. "How old are you, Jake?" He asked softly

"F-fourteen" I gulped

"Perfect" He breathed "Are you a virgin?" I nodded "Use your words" He ordered

"Yes, sir" He chuckled

"Look at how submissive he is" He cooed "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, Jake" I swallowed nervously "Leave" He ordered. The woman scurried out of the room, not once making eye contact with me. "Take off your clothes" I shook my head, biting my lip.

A sharp slap echoed around the room, my cheek stung and my eyes watered at the pain. I blinked back my tears, I would not cry in front of this man.

"Take off you're clothes" He repeated. Slowly I stood up and undid the bralette before taking off the panties and thigh-highs. He sucked in his cheeks, eyes clouded with lust. "I think I might keep you. Turn around" Relieved at his order, I obeyed. I was glad for my stomach and penis to be out of his line of vision. I gasped as a hand ran down my spine and groped my ass. "So pretty" He murmured. His finger stroked my entrance, I shivered and resisted the urge to shove him away. "It all has to go" He said as he parted my cheeks with his finger "Look at me"

"W-what has to go?" I asked nervously as I twisted around to face him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back.

"I want to be the first to mark this pretty neck" His breath was too hot against my skin. Weakly I tried to push him away as his lips connected with the sensitive skin on my neck. Roughly, his teeth dug into my neck. "Lay on the bed, when I come back you better be in the exact same position or I will punish you" I blinked, breathing heavily, too stunned to realise that he had let go of me.

Once the door had closed, I let my tears fall. Huge sobs jerked my body, shaking the rickety bed.

"So you're the newbie, huh?" A woman commented as she entered the room "What's your name?" She inquired as she set down a leather bag on the bed.

"Fuck off" I spat "Leave me the hell alone"

"I'm not your enemy, honey. I didn't choose to be here either. What's your name?"

"Jake" I said stiffly "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to wax you. He likes his slaves to be hairless and so do our clients, you'll do so much better with no body hair, baby"

"I don't want to be a sex slave" I said stubbornly "I want to go home"

"Too late for that, what did you do for him to take you?"

"I didn't do anything! He keeps saying my Papa did something! I don't know what he did!" My face crumpled at the mention of Papa,was he looking for me?

"Who's your papa?"

"Jon..." I hesitated "Jon Cooke"

"Haven't heard of him" She shook her head