"What are you talking about?! He's in his room!" I sat up but Ben pulled me back down "Where is he?!" I clapped a hand over my mouth "Oh my god! TELL ME I DIDN'T HURT HIM! BEN, PLEASE TELL ME HE'S OKAY! TELL ME HE'S AT GABRIELLE'S! PLEASE TELL ME HE'S OKAY!" My vision blurred and tears gushed down my cheeks as my fingernails dug into Ben's arms. He pried my hands off him and held me close, rocking me gently.

"He's in hospital, baby" Ben informed me quietly "He's going to be okay, I promise" I cried even harder upon hearing this. I hurt him! I hurt my son!

"I'm a fucking monster! I HURT HIM! I HURT HIM, BEN! HOW CAN I BE HIS DAD? BEN-"

"Shhhhh" He pressed his finger against my lips "Shhhhh"

"NO, I-"

Then his lips crashed into mine and I melted. His hands rested on my hips, his thumbs stroked sore areas on the hollow of my stomach. I looped my arms around his neck as he licked along my bitten bottom lip. I rushed to greet his tongue with mine, parting my lips and allowing him to lick into my mouth. He pushed me down onto my back and moved on top of me, cupping my jaw. He slotted his knee in between my thighs. Weakly I pushed him away. Frowning, he sat astride my legs and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm sick, what was you thinking?" I muttered

"No you're not" He smiled

"Ben, I can't get better in one night!"

"Princess, you've been out of it for a week. You're all better, I promise. Sabrina kept you knocked out on sedatives so you wouldn't feel any pain"

"Jake's been in hospital for a week?!"

"Baby, calm down. We're going to visit him later, he wants to see you"

"Why?! Why would he want to see me?!"

"He wants to know if you're okay" Ben said softly

"I FUCKING HOSPITALISED HIM! WHY DOES HE EVEN GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ME?"

"HE'S YOUR FUCKING SON! HE LOVES YOU AND HE FORGIVES YOU BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FAMILIES DO! HE KNOWS YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HIM. YOU KNOW YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HIM!"

"THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT, BEN!" He started kissing me again, I bit harshly on his bottom lip. "Stop it, Ben"

"You need to get laid" He said "You're so tense and snappy and probably haven't had any kind of release in the last couple of months. Let me make love to you, please?" He stroked my cheek

"Okay" I eventually said.

He removed my shirt, stroking my bandages before latching his lips onto mine again. He palmed my crotch tightly, I whined into his mouth, rutting against his hand. Once I was semi-erect, he replaced his hand with his thigh, nudging my legs open and rolling my bulge. He started kissing down the side of my neck, nipping at one of my weak spots.

"B-Benny...." I squirmed about beneath him "P-please"

"What do you want, princess?" He asked softly

"I want you to dominate me. I don't want a fucking safeword. I don't want all your gentle touches and cute pet names. I want to be punished for what I did and I'd rather you slap me and scream at me but I know you won't do that so please fuck me without mercy!" I begged

"But you're hurt" He said pointing to my bandages

"I want it to hurt!"

"Will it honestly make you feel better?"

"Yes"

"...Are you sure?"

"Yes! Please, Benny!"

"Remember, I do't mean anything I say and I don't give a fuck if you don't want a safeword. You're having one. Just tell me to stop"He kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek gently "I love you"

He slipped off the bed and looked inside our wardrobe, reaching into the back to pull out our box of toys. All of a sudden, the world went dark and my wrists were handcuffed behind my back.

"Hands and knees, slut" He ordered, his tone was dark and sultry.He shoved my face into the pillow and slapped my ass. Hard. I jerked forward, whimpering, he didn't stop. I was painfully hard, the cold air stung on my sore cheeks when he eventually stopped spanking me. I was breathing heavily into the pillow. He parted my cheeks with his hand and licked a strip up my hole. Then, he blew cool air on the wet strip. "Why are you keeping quiet? Don't you know how much I love your whorish moans?" He tugged on my hair harshly, forcing my head up out of the pillow. I squeaked and grinded back against his face, wanting his tongue to go deeper. He teased me, licking around my rim and pushing in ever so slightly.

"Benny, please" I whimpered

"You will call me sir" He growled

"S-sorry, sir" With that he started to fuck me with his tongue, licking deeply into me. His nose was pressed against me. "S-sir, please fuck me"

"So demanding, aren't you?" He pulled away and I strained to hear his movements. Suddenly he rammed something into me, it stretched me impossibly wide, burning my rim. It was a toy, I knew what a real dick felt like. He slipped something over my cock.

"S-sir-"

"I'm giving you what you want so shut up"

Then the toys came to life. The dildo pulsated in my ass, sending wave after wave of pleasure as it constantly buzzed against my prostate and the cock pump tugged on my member. I cried out at the over stimulation. Desperately, I tried to think of something else to focus on, to find something else to focus on but it was impossible.He'd blindfolded me deliberately, knowing I wouldn't be able to handle the stimulation. His hand ran lightly down the curve of my spine. He flipped me over onto my back, I could feel his hot breath against my neck. His fingers played with my hard and sensitive nipples and his teeth sunk into the side of my neck.

Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Ben was milking me of my cum, I'd seen it in porn before and I admit, I've always fantasied of it happening to me. To be completely helpless but I'd never dared to ask Ben before. I could feel myself slipping out of consciousness.